See the Best Wireless Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

unhappy customer

unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Don't buy Absolute waste of money and poor quality system

The system is absolute rubbish. Expensive product where cheaper products must more reliable. The software is unreliable. The cameras drop out and stop working. The batter (for ultra) version only lasts for 2 weeks. I wish I had of read the reviews before I bought this product. Very angry with how poor this product is (and it is very expensive). BUYER BEWARE!

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,200.00.

Rhonda W.

Rhonda W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't waste your money,!,!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Camera drop out

Sick to death of the cameras going off line constantly and when they are on they just record randomly with no movement triggering them , they just trigger themselves and wear out the batteries within a week. I live 1 and a half hour from work and can't be driving into work just to re activate the cameras. Waste of money arlo

Alex

Alex

Terrible app experience

The cameras are good but the app makes this thing an absolute waste of money and effort. The app is a massive battery drainer, and geofencing does not work in the slightest. The customer have been decent when calling about issues but at the end of the day something this price should work a lot better. Avoid.

Purchased in September 2018.

Peter

Peter

Waste of money

Biggest feature “geofencing” has never worked on these cameras which have made them a very expensive paperweight. Constantly recording at home and wasting battery so they need to be recharged every couple of weeks.. look elsewhere

Purchased in January 2018 for $700.00.

Chris M.

Chris M.

Unreliable, don't work when needed

Purchased in July 2014 at Office works for $499.00.

Val

Val

you can do almost the whole training session in front of the camera-will not respond

I have more than 6 arlo cameras in place, a few of them are battery driven. I have noticed that the cameras which are operated by batteries are very slow in responding to any movements in front of them. What is more disturbing is that very often they don't respond AT ALL.

Purchased in December 2017.

Motion Detection

Arlo Speaker is not loud enough

We have our Arlo well over a year now, we are happy with it except that the speaker is not loud enough as they advertised. You can hardly hear the sound of it..one day I had a parcel delivery and I disperately need to speak to the delivery guy to give instructions as I was out but it was useless because the speaker wasn't loud enough to relay messages. I wish Arlo can fix that part and make improvements. Sometimes it give you notifications of motion but when you check it's not there.

Purchased in January 2017.

Jean Pierre

Jean PierreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Batteries

the Arlo camera works great at night ,picture very clear with all types of weather.
Very reliable , you can change the sensitivity manually, for battery life, buy rechargeable 123A
As It will

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

Arlo, Scam and Misc Direction

Purchased in February 2018 at Amazon for $1,100.00.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

Had mine just over 12 months. I work away and the battery is flat in two weeks. If you want all footage they have to be set at 100% and then battery goes quicker. Waste of my $800 and wish i took them back

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $800.00.

Motion Detection

Great system but has issues

Appeared to be a great system - but with one flaw. Cameras regularly appear as offline (wireless) and needed to be physically reset. All good if someone's at home but an issue if off site. Would recommend hardwired.

inhale

inhaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not bad, not great.

Very easy to install and I have found the battery life better than I expected after reading some of these reviews.
The down side is that it only sometimes works! I had to leave for work before our nanny arrived today and so my kids were home alone for what was to be about 5 minutes. I eagerly waited for the Arlo alert so I knew she'd arrived but it never went off so I panicked and checked the recordings, nothing. I called her and she was there, she and her toddler had walked down our 30m driveway in full view of the camera and there was not one alert.
Makes me wonder what else it hasn't picked up. On the other hand, yesterday I had 112 alerts for an empty backyard with zero activity.

Rubbish!! Appears to work, until you need it.

Arlo

ArloAustralia

I would never recommend this crap system

I have decided to purchased a second set of Arlo Cameras. Just to find out that the max number of cameras you can have without paying is 5, therefore I now have to dis-engage an existing camera just so that i can have one for the office. The system already cost a bomb to purchase and now they want to charge a fee to have the 6th camera running. What a joke.

bigfella68

bigfella68Australia

Again Worse customer service ever

lawyerz

lawyerzMelbourne

Pretty bad but has potential to be good.

RF

RF

Camera goes off line frequently.

I've two cameras installed, they keep going off line frequently requiring reboot of the base station, this is just too inconvient and not meeting my whole purpose of having security cameras.

Maureen

MaureenBallarat

Total waste of Money

Off line all the time Batteries life is Bad Bad Bad.
$1000 down the drain..Would Never recommend to Anyone.does not record properly always after cars or person is out of view clearly.

Pure and simply trash