3Netgear Orbi Pro AC3000 SRK60

Wi-Fi Range

Jon TW
Jon TWSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Great range

I have 1 router and 2 satellites, my house is large (600m2) and this covers everywhere inside and most of 2 acres outside.

The pros, its easy to setup and the range is great. Asting satellites is easy.

The cons I can't get it to work properly as a router, it blocks all HTTPS sites, so I have to run it in AP mode and use a DM200 down router rendering the additional features pointless such as internal VPN. Show details

Overall
Functionality
George
GeorgeSydney, NSW9 posts

Simone Mullane
Simone Mullane

Hello Telstra suggested we buy a Netgear 4GX router and satellite Orbi to help improve our internet speeds. The speeds are terrible and it keeps dropping out so we have to reconnect every device every time we want to use internet. Is that normal or have we done something wrong? Also pardon my ignorance but is it supposed to enhance our NBN or be used instead of it? We are getting download speeds 4.75 upload 1.53 and yesterday download 11.7 Mbps.

CategoryRouters and Modems
Price (RRP) $849
Frequency BandTri-Band (2.4GHz, 2 x 5GHz)
FeaturesBeamforming