5Neverfail Spring Water

Neverfail Spring Water Questions & Answers

Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.

Does neverfail water have flouride

Steve
Steve

Why has the water from this crowd started to taste metallic? The taste is usually what you would get from tap water not from fresh? spring water.

Letchy
Letchy

What is the typical ph and tds?

Gary B.
Gary B.

Not sure - thanks for your question.

Don W.
Don W.

When will the 2022 calendAR BE AVAIALABLE

Julie

Hi, Does anyone know if this company still exists. I have called many times but you get put on hold. I have gone on to webpage and made an enquiry, but no one gets back. They used to have a live chat, but now they seem to have taken that down??

Volcano
Volcano

Yes this company did exist 2 weeks ago as I got a delivery to my Sydney Office. Lately it has been very hard to get deliveries and get a hold of anyone from the company.

Thanks Volcano

Mia

Anyone tested this water and know if there are additives?? Also anyone taken this matter to court? Thanks

Matt_J
Matt_J

Hi. I only really drink nevafail water from our cooler at home. I drink about 2-3 litres most days. My naturopath did some mineral studies of my system and she is claiming my fluoride levels are through the roof. Could there be any correlation with drinking so much water? I’m not suggesting nevafail add fluoride to the water but just wondered if anyone else has had this result? Matt

Mia

No but this is very interesting.. would love to have the water tested to see what's actually in it

Peter B.
Peter B.

If you'd like water without Flouride look up a RO (Reverse Osmosis) system, strips the water of everything.

John J.
John J.

Which service station in Mackay qld sells neverfail

Dee
Dee

How much are the hot and cold water coolers in white

Amanda S.
Amanda S.

To expensive we cancelled ours

Sachidanand G.
Sachidanand G.

Hi,just i would like to ask whether never fail water contains all naturally occuring ingredients or do you add any chemicals in to it.Thank you

Aphrodite Larentzos
Aphrodite Larentzos

I’ve orderd on the 9th of January still no delivery.live chat doesn’t work send 2 emails and no reply trying calling from yesterday and I can’t talk ton an operator.whats going on?

azam
azam

My opinion there are bunch of crooks
They act really nice and professional at the beginning but at the end, nothing but A bunch of thieves. Like I mentioned in the review the driver had come through the back door deliver bottles of water that we didn’t order and claimed that he’s taken an empty one back when we never finished a bottle of water that month.

john e.
john e.

are your 15lt bottles imported

Dione T.
Dione T.

Why is the Chlorine level so high in your water

Carly G.
Carly G.

Because the water is acidic and they need to use chemicals to neutralise it. It’s basically like drinking tap water sadly.

Lee

Where can I purchase 15 lt bottles of never fail off the rack so to speak. In Geelong Victoria? Saffron Springs is no longer operational and I’m not aware of a replacement company. I like to purchase at my convenience and not feel pressured in to a constant delivery I wouldn’t require. Some weeks drink more than others. Buy as needed. Thanks

Neverfail   DM

Hi Lee. Neverfail Springs has actually taken over Saffron Springs so you have come to the right place. You can buy as you go water bottles and get them delivered to you. Best way to organise buy as you go is to call our Customer Care team on 13 30 37 or via LiveChat on our website. We also do stock 15L Pet One Way Spring Water Bottles at selected Coles Express & BP Service Stations - I will come back to you to confirm if the stockists are in Geelong.

Lee

Many thanks for the information provided. Will await your next response so I may consider the options you have outlined. Thanks again.

Lee

Still waiting 3months on for the response you were going to get for me, regarding the availability of your 15 lt bottles from the local service station in Corio, Geelong or surrounding area. As such I will not be thanking you at this time until you do respond and hopefully in an affirmative and pleasant manner.

Neverfail   DM

Hi Lee. Sincerest apologies. I have spoken to the team in Vic and they said that Coles Express, 247 Melbourne Road Geelong North, sells returnable 15L Neverfail Spring Water bottles. The Neverfail Customer Care team (13 30 37) can assist with providing a water cooler for rent or purchasing a ceramic well, if you prefer? Hope that helps?

Mike
Mike

The last 3 bottles we brough have a bad after taste when boiled.

The last bottle wasn't too bad after being boiled once but after second time water was boiled it had a bad after taste and smell.

Please advise what the issue is, we are worried about product.

Neverfail   DM

Hi Mike. Can you send your details through private message or send an email to customercare@neverfail.com.au so we can give you a call back. We pride ourselves on applying the strictest quality control standards to our natural spring water so take any water quality concerns very seriously. We would really like to find out more about which area you are in, did you purchase the bottles direct from Neverfail or through a reseller, and date of purchase, so we can undertake further investigation at our end. Thanks

Lane
Lane

I actually have 2 questions to ask. Does Neverfail water contain fluoride? What is the ph balance in Neverfail water? Thank you

Neverfail   DM

Neverfail Spring Official Hi Lane, Sorry for the delay in the reply to your questions.

Fluoride - We do not add fluoride to our Neverfail Spring Water. Our spring water contains a small amount of naturally occurring fluoride and minerals but these are not added.

pH Balance - This is a harder question to responded, as the pH of our bottled water is determined by the pH of the water source. We have a number of locations around Australia where we source our natural spring water. The pH of the water derived from these sources varies depends on a number of factors such as aquifer type and geochemistry of the ground water system. Our spring water is bottled in its natural state, and there are no adjustments made for pH during our bottling process. This makes it difficult to specify an exact pH level for all ‘Neverfail’ water.

If you would like more information about the pH levels for your area, please contact our Consumer Information Centre on 1800 025 123.

Rex Schirmer
Rex Schirmer

Hello rod schirmer here can u tell me the sodium content in your water please?

Neverfail   DM

Hi Rod Our spring water contains a small amount of naturally occurring sodium and minerals but these are not added. As have a number of locations around Australia where we source our natural spring water, the amount of sodium depends on the source of our spring water. Sorry we can't be more specific. If you would like more information on this, you can call us on 13 30 37 and we will be happy to assist with your inquiries. Cheers, the Neverfail team

Jo Slattery
Jo Slattery

Im in mackay qld and purchase bottles from local servo around tiwn. Can you kindly advise what the ph level of this water is please?

Jo

Neverfail   DM

Hi Jo, As per a previous response provided to another customer on this forum, the pH of our bottled water is determined by the pH of the water source. We have a number of locations around Australia where we source our natural spring water. The pH of the water derived from these sources varies depends on a number of factors such as aquifer type and geochemistry of the ground water system. Our spring water is bottled in its natural state, and there are no adjustments made for pH during our bottling process. This makes it difficult to specify an exact pH level for all Neverfail water. Sorry, we aren't able to be more specific. Regards Neverfail team.

Mitchy
Mitchy

Hi this might be a silly question but because Neverfail is spring water it has not been fluoridated, am I correct in assuming this?

Neverfail   DM

Hi Mitchy. We do not add fluoride to our Neverfail Spring Water. Our spring water contains a small amount of naturally occurring fluoride and minerals but these are not added. If you would like more information on this, you can call us on 13 30 37 and we will be happy to assist with your inquiries. Cheers, the Neverfail team

Denise
Denise

What is the ph level of your water on average?

Neverfail   DM

Hi Denise, the pH of our bottled water is determined by the pH of the water source. We have a number of locations around Australia where we source our natural spring water. The pH of the water derived from these sources varies depends on a number of factors such as aquifer type and geochemistry of the ground water system. Our spring water is bottled in its natural state, and there are no adjustments made for pH during our bottling process. This makes it difficult to specify an exact pH level for all ‘Neverfail’ water. If you would like more information about the PH levels for your area, please contact our Consumer Information Centre on 1800 025 123.

Get an answer from our members and Neverfail representatives