Newcastle Permanent Value+

Newcastle Permanent Value+

See the Best Low Rate Credit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Low 11.99% Interest Rate on Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers

• Low $49 Annual Fee

• Accessible Minimum Credit Limit of $500

• Add up to 3 Additional Cards at no extra cost

Cons

• 3% Foreign Currency Conversion Fee

• No attached rewards program

cheryl.mclean

cheryl.mcleanAustralia

I like everything about Newcastle Perm. Great staff. Great products. absolutley nothing to dislike about it. Always available to help etc.

mrshowty

mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Good

I really like Newcastle Permanent and what they stand for. They not only have great products like this credit card, but they have fantastic knowledgeable staff who really care about you and your banking needs. This product was offered to me with the annual fee waivered so I immediately cancelled my 'big bank costly credit card' and switched to them. The ongoing annual fee is about $30 - so much cheaper than other banks. I would recommend you try the Newcastle Permanent experience.
One of the cheapest rates of interest (if you don't pay it all off each month). Very cheap annual fee.
Online statement is hard to read - no defined cut off period.