Nikon D7500

See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant

I went from a Nikon D90 to a Nikon D5500 a year ago. While that camera has great image quality, is light and has a great LCD, I was never really happy with the controls.

I decided to add a Nikon D7500 to the collection as I could not afford the D500. Let's just say the D7500 is outstanding value for money and the image quality is fantastic. Great for low light work and lenses like my old Sigma 150-500 which wasn't happy on the D5500 are a joy to use again.

The AF is excellent and the speed is fantastic. The controls are where they should be.

Note everything is perfect, The menu could do with some improvement and the weather sealing seems to have gone, especially around the card reader door.

Value for money - excellent. Performance - excellent. Weight - a step up from the D5500 but lighter than the D500.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Wow

After having a Nikon D5200 for the last 5 years I upgraded to the D7500. There is really no comparison. The D5200 was excellent but the D7500 is awesome. The expeed 5 image processing engine is fantastic and with a top speed of 1/8000 and an iso range of 100 - 51200 there's not many pics you will miss. It can also shoot at 8fps. It was $1700 well spent. I can use all my DX lenses which is a bonus.

Date PurchasedJun 2018