Nilodor Pump Pack

Nilodor Pump Pack

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brewer

Brewer

Works well, nice smell

sandyfeet

sandyfeetAU

I like this product very much. Some deoderiser sprays are just too overpowering with their citrus or beach of flower smells. It is nice to be able to just eliminate the unwanted smell.I will certainly continue to purchase this procuct and recomend it to people who need a deoderiser not a smelly spray.
I like the idea of a pump pack instead of a gas filled can. One spray in a smelly bathroom. Walk out, a minute later come in to no smell. I like this as it is not masking a smell with another smell. It just eliminates unwanted smells.
I have nothing bad to say about this product.

chickpeas

chickpeas

I think it's an excellent product with many uses at home or at work. It won't affect people with allergies and chemical sensitivities and it won't leave a strong scent in the room. I have it at home, in the car and at work.
It doesn't leave any strong fragrance behind, I can use it without it making me cough and sneeze. It does take away odours. I work in a setting where I am in an office seeing people all day. Some of these people have dreadful hygiene and the smell is terrible, lingering after they leave. This is the only product I've found that removes the smell fast and doesn't affect me. I love it! I've also used it in the car after the dog was sick in it with great results.
None that I can see.

Michelleb.

Michelleb.asked

Will this take away the horrible smell from new carpet. I have never had new carpet smell like this. It’s been approximately 3 months since new carpet was laid.

Patasked

My dog got sprayed by a skunk. Can I use it Nilodor on her she is 40 pounds?

Diab0lus
Diab0lus

Nope. It's a one way trip for poochie to the Vet I'm afraid.

Pat

No I would not use Nildor on your pet just it’s surrondings. You can make a paste of baking sofa, hydrogen peroxide and dawn dish detergent and wash your dog with this. It will take a few washes. And a few after it gets wet in the future. Be sure to keep it out of the dogs eyes. It way blind them if their eyes are burned by the peroxide. We bathed our lab six times before the skunk odour was gone. Use Nildor in the room where the dog is located.

CategoryAir Fresheners & Deodorisers