4.2

80% · 41 · 20%
Brand Manager for Nilodor? Claim your listing.

bookmanMandurah27 posts

Didn't even take the top off!

I've used the concentrate before and decided I'd try the pump. Stuck it on the shelf when I got home. Later, I noticed a sickly pong. My wife is more sensitive to smells than me, and she put it outside on the verandah. Next morning the verandah stunk of whatever perfume they use in the pump. It obviously works well to get rid of other smells and may be smells nice to other people, but we couldn't tolerate it. The pump is now in a sealed bag and will go back to the shop. We never even took the top off! Show details
Joleeza
JoleezaSydney, NSW36 posts

This is an excellent deodoriser

I only started using the Nilodor Pump Pack recently because the product I usually used was not available due to panic buying and there wasn’t much to choose from.
I am so glad I discovered this. I use it in the bathroom and I find it eliminates offensive smells while giving off a pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering.
It also is cost effective as you only need to use a small amount.
I am so happy with this product. I highly recommend it. Show details
Brewer
Brewer29 posts

sandyfeet
sandyfeetAU75 posts

I like this product very much. Some deoderiser sprays are just too overpowering with their citrus or beach of flower smells. It is nice to be able to just eliminate the unwanted smell.I will certainly continue to purchase this procuct and recomend it to people who need a deoderiser not a smelly spray.
I like the idea of a pump pack instead of a gas filled can. One spray in a smelly bathroom. Walk out, a minute later come in to no smell. I like this as it is not masking a smell with another smell. It just eliminates unwanted smells.
I have nothing bad to say about this product.
chickpeas
chickpeas36 posts

I think it's an excellent product with many uses at home or at work. It won't affect people with allergies and chemical sensitivities and it won't leave a strong scent in the room. I have it at home, in the car and at work.
It doesn't leave any strong fragrance behind, I can use it without it making me cough and sneeze. It does take away odours. I work in a setting where I am in an office seeing people all day. Some of these people have dreadful hygiene and the smell is terrible, lingering after they leave. This is the only product I've found that removes the smell fast and doesn't affect me. I love it! I've also used it in the car after the dog was sick in it with great results.
None that I can see.