5Ninja Foodi SmartLid Multi Cooker OL650

Sautéing
Rice Cooking

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC67 posts

Couldn’t live without it now

I love this Ninja Foodi. I purchased it about 12 months ago now and there is nothing I can say that is bad about it. I have put away my other pressure cooker, slow cooker, air fryer (also a Ninja) and have never had to go back to them.. I just leave it on my bench because I use it daily. The chicken turns out lovely and crispy along with my pork roast with beautiful crackling to die for also muffins and cakes. It is so easy to clean and cook in with no scrubbing brush, just a little soak and rub and that’s it. Love it! Show details
RamiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

prdol1972Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Ambassador Review
  • +3Thumbnail

Rami

I have recently bought Ninja OL650 after reviews from my sister for an older model. I always buy latest model of any product but this I was disappointed as the new model doesn’t come with a separate pressure lid. I absolutely love cooking in this cooker but all the good particles and grease builds up on the element and behind the element on the top of the lid and I am not sure how to clean it every time.

Do I have to run the steam cycle for 20 min every time after cooking? It is so much of time and electricity waste if this is the case. Why doesnt this comes with separate cooking lid for pressure cooking like in older models?

Fat boy

Further to my complaint about excessive steam being exhausted from 0L650...is there a steam ducting accessory that can direct steam out the window etc....

Fat boy

I like the OL650. But the amount of steam that is exhausted from unit has damaged my nearby blinds and starting to damage paint on kitchen ceiling. Is anyone else concerned about how much steam is realeased? Or is it just my unit.

CategoryMulti Cookers