Nivea Glacier Blue

Nivea Glacier Blue

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

Although I find this one hard to get i love it, It comes in a great Package that reminds me of the sea, and the price of this is just so cheap compared to the supermarket brands, I can only say the product is A1+ It lathers up well and the lather lasts so you are not adding more and more product so that is a bonus in itself, it has a gorgeous smell and i have to say the smell is more unisex than just for women, It will leave you clean and smelling great, fresh is just the beginning with this lovely product.
Lovedthe smell of this one and the price was just right.

Good

Pretty good gel wash. I probably wouldn't purchase it again as I didn't really like the fragrance. I think its more of a manny smell. It leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend this product to all the guys out there!
This has a really nice fragrance. Not a girly smell though so probably should be marketted more towards the guys? It lathers really nicely and perfect for use with a loofah or a puff. It is pretty well priced compared to other gel washes on the market.
NOthing I could think of - I quite like this product.

The smell is amazing and the blue liquid has small shiny particles which make skin shine. I would highly recommend this shower gel to any man who wants a clean and fresh smelling shower gel which gives a brilliant clean.
It has an amazing fresh and masculine scent which makes hubby smell really nice, the smell lasts a long time and it is gentle on sensitive skin. It is inexpensive to purchase and widely available and a little goes a long way in terms of creating a lather. Perfect for use with a loofah puff!
Nothing at all - I even use it sometimes!!