Nivea Ocean Mist Moisturising Body Spray

Nivea Ocean Mist Moisturising Body Spray

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nivea sea mist body spray where do I get it

Absolutely amazing need to know if I can get it from anywhere or if not Nivea should seriously consider producing it again. Typical you find something you love to not being able to get it anymore. Somebody help. Wasn't expensive either so a real bargain. Need to be able to find it again.

I think I have tried every scent in this range and this is another favourite. I love anything that smells fresh and sweet and this is all of that. I was impressed that it now comes in a an innovative up-side-down pump, to enable you to spray at any angle for easy application. It does not act as an anti perspirant but is is a beautiful moisturising body spray that is both alluring and sexy. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to smell fresh while adding some extra moisture to keep skin soft.
Cheap moisturising body spray with a new innovative spray bottle.

Where can I get hold of this Nivea moisture mist as I cant find it anywhere! Love the product and hope it has'nt been discontinued! Kerrie
Hi Kerrie. I'm in the same boat absolutely loved it but it seems can longer get it. If I find it will let you know and vice versa. Why do they always discontinue the best products. You've got me thinking about it again.