Nivea Pampering Shower Oil

Nivea Pampering Shower Oil

4.5

Even my 4yr old boy wants to recomment it to his friends

My little boy of 4 has eczema loves this pampering oil that I got him. He loves it so much that he wants to recommend it to his friends so that their parents can buy it for them to use and have nice smooth skin like him.
    Prior to this, we had tried a few others even the J&J for baby shower gel is not suitable for him. So when he requested me to use the pampering oil instead of his usual Pinetarsol shower gel I knew I had found the one product for him.

cat29

cat29AU

I am a huge Nivea product fan but I was sceptical of the Nivea pampering oil. I was scared that I have an oily film on my skin after using this product. But I shouldn't have worried. It left me with smooth skin which was not oily at all. THe smell is like most Nivea product not overpowering and is very suitable for a shower oil. As I have very dry skin I was relived to find out that it does not dry my skin out.
    After usage it leaves you feeling like you just had a relaxing bath even though it was just a shower. I thoroughly can recommend this product.
    I was sceptical about the oil factor but it has convinced me.
    I like everything of this product.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Nivea Pampering Shower Oil compares to other Bath & Shower Products

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

great shower gel, lathers well and leaves skin very soft. makes the shower quite slippery so take care, also stains the shower
    lovely consistancy and very smooth. Lathers up on skin enough and also leaves it feeling so clean and fresh. It made my skin feel very soft
    makes my shower very slippery, if you have white tiles it will make them very messy and dirty

connielaura

connielaura

OK

the scent is very subtle which is good, packaging is nice and simple. oil seems to get all over glass and surfaces which requires extra cleaning on my part. very hard to get off glass and makes it streak, lol maybe i throw it around too much in the shower. its nice that if foams up so you feel like you are really getting clean. i too have not seen it lately in the shops, maybe it has been discontinued?? i would not use it again anyhow, nothing overly bad just have found better alternatives which are gentler on skin.
    smell is subtle, not too expensive
    oil clings to surfaces

please let me know where to get it as it is much harder to find than you think. overall I wish I could find some over here in the west
    it's lovely on skin when having a hard day, leaving soft & moisturised, great fragrance, not to overpowering & and it's not only for just women you be surprised how soft his skin gets.
    I can't seem to find it anymore at any stores, not impressed as finding alternatives isn't the same :(

It is a beatuful product to use and i have skin propblems and I have been trying to locate a supply.
    this is a great product
    It is hard to find

Gay N.

Gay N.asked

Is this still available??? I need to buy more!!!

Kylie L.
    Kylie L.

I suffer with sensitive skin, most bath oils left me inflammed. i was thrilled to find nivea natural pampering shower oil..wish i bought a lifetime supply of this product??? Its aroma was subtle refreshing and felt clean not over oily .is it possible nivea to reproduce without 'fixing' (as it wasnt broke..perfect as it was) any aroma or changing any ingredient and return it back to the average small country town australian supermarket toiletry isle please.

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives