3Nivea Deodorant Pure Invisible

1.0

suzi
suziSouth East Queensland, QLD

NIVEA invisible for BLACK&WHITE

The spray lid doe's not work unable to get Deodorant out second time this has happened to me also asked friends and they were unable also it do's leave a white mark when I have bought it before.
Regards Suzi Palliser Show details
Pete
PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

False claim of invisibility

I bought this "Invisible" product hoping that its main claim might be true. However I was very disappointed. My white tee shirts were stained and stiffened after a few washes. I found deposits building up on the fabric and eventually even with some yellowing! So much for the product claims.

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW72 posts

Satisfied with this deodorant

I tend to sweat a lot (!) and I need a good deodorant that can cover any body odour without causing irritation.

Nivea Deodorant Pure Invisible is the best I have found so far and I have been using it for several years.

It does not irritate my skin -which was happening with any type of spray deodorant- and it lasts for a full day.

Also, it does not stain my clothes, which is very important, especially if you wear black a lot.

This product is a staple for my personal hygiene.

Inal
InalNSW, 226334 posts

becca_boo
becca_booAU

Best Deodorant I've Ever Used

I bought this deodorant while on exchange in France, and what a good find it was. I love this deodorant- the scent is nice, it doesn't mark your clothes, and it was super effective for sweat control. I sweat alot so this was product was somewhat of a miracle for me. I won't go without it!
Reliable, Inexpensive, Doesn't stain clothes
Rospat
RospatSouth East Queensland, QLD63 posts

OK

It's ok.I use it because it is relatively inexpensive, does not mark tyour clothes;however I often find that the roll-top sticks and makes the application difficult.Moderately effective in controlling perspiration and odour.There are other deodorants I prefer, but they mark your clothing and are more exppensive.If I could find a really effective natural antiperspirant and deodorant I would use that in preferance as I feel some of the ingredients could be harmful.
Does not mark your clothin
Scented.
amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD119 posts

Good

I found this to be a good all round deoderant. The scent was inoffensive, and it did what it said it would, namely not leaving white marks all over my dark work clothes! The bottle is pretty cool, though I did worry at times that I might break it when travelling, but the glass is quite thick and I didn't have any issues.
Love the see through bottle as it clearly shows how much you have left, so you know when to buy more! Didn't leave any white marks on my dark clothes.
As previously mentioned, it is quite thick and does take a while to sink into you skin. Not really a big issue though, because if it does come off on your clothes, it doesn't mark them.
silent_d
silent_dVictoria, 317839 posts

Bad

I only purchased this deodorant once, and after it failing to work, I haven't bought it since. Having used other Nivea deodorants, I expected it to work much the same as other ones (which worked well), but this one seemed to be lacking.
The bottle is really nice looking, Nivea do not test on animals-- which is pretty uncommon among these type of companies.
The deodorant didn't really have much effect on me-- it didn't noticeably lower my perspiration, it was just as if I hadn't worn any. It also didn't sink in very fast, which is uncomfortable if you're putting it on while rushing out the door.
heytherek
heytherek369 posts

Good

This deodorant is really nice to use and has a nice mild scent about it. It really does give you good long lasting protection and is very gentle on skin. I have never had a problem with this product which is not too badly priced and will last for some time. A good hardworking product.
Comes in a nice looking bottle, does not use any alcohol and is gentle on sensitive skins. It does a good job and lasts the distance, leaving behind a nice scent while not leaving any marks on clothes. Comes in a spray or roll on version.
There are none.
leanneleanne
leanneleanne99 posts

OK

I am pretty careful when dressing to avoid my deodorant marking my clothing, but sometimes it can't be helped. When Nivea released this deodorant I was excited because there was finally a solution. It certainly did what it said, but unfortunately I found that it didn't work well enough on me as an antiperspirant to permit daily use. It may be enough for people who only lightly perspire. As it doesn't work as well as other deodorants I have tried, I generally reserve using it for special occasions when i am wearing black and it is important that my clothes have no deodorant marks.
It doesn't leave any white marks on clothing, handy size.
Unfortunately it didn't work too well for me, I wasn't a fan of the scent.
tanyajane
tanyajane108 posts

I use this prodcut all the time. It works and the scent is pleasant but not really noticable. I only use the roll on but it does not sting after shaving and the skin is also left soft and slightly moisturised. I have treid other prodcuts that claim not to leave white marks but have found that this is the best so far. It works in the really hot climates and makes me feel confident that I am not sweating. It is reasonably priced and the size is good. Easy to slip into a bag for a quick touch up aftr work.
It really works and definately does not mark dark clothes.
lbj39
lbj39145 posts

Good

I guess most things are a trade off this was perfect in that it didn't leave white marks, but not as strong as other brands which do. I still always keep some around as especially when you are wearing black you don't want the white marks. Then I keep some in my bag and can just reapply it if I feel like I need to. For me not an every day product but definitely when I want to be sure I've got no marks, especially if it is a tighter top.
I love that it doesn't leave white marks on clothes
I found that it was OK, but not as strong a protection as some other brands
Jasmina_Cook
Jasmina_Cook40 posts

OK

This deodorant is ok, but i wouldn't suggest it as a favourite. I found i still sweated quite a bit whilst wearing it, and though it got rid of the odour, it did not do much to stop the actual sweating. That may just be me, but the texture of it was different to others, and did not work well for me.
It does not leave white stains on black clothes, and it doesn't sting your under arms after you have shaved. The bottle is a good shape for easy applying.
A lot of reviewers have said that they had no problems, but i found that this deodorant didn't work very well for me. When it was finnished i did not buy it again.
Crystel
CrystelQld, 421258 posts

This one leaves no white marks on my clothes smalls great last all day drys quick and last a long time in the bottle
I love this one
shlicks
shlicks7 posts

this deodorant smells wonderful!! that would have to be what won me over. It is also clear which means that it does not leave ANY white marks on your clothes, which is excellent! moreover, it really DOES keep working for 24 hours, just like it says it does, and it is also from a trusted brand name: Nivea. this one is definately getting a 5/5.
it smells great, does not stain the clothes with a white hue like most roll-on and spray deodorants, and it is also priced reasonably.
nothing, it is a great buy, you will not be disappointed!