Nivea Silver Protect

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

10 years strong

I don't think people are just being nice to me, but I shaven had a complaint about body odour in over 10 years. Coincidentally, this is about how long I've used this product. I prefer the roll on because the spray van be a little noxious when spraying but for both products I've had excellent protection.

The main reason for sticking with it is that just about every other product on the market gives me a rash. I ordinarily like variety, so it is lucky that this product works so well. Keep up the great work Nivea.

just doesn't work

I have the roll-on version of this deoderant. The smell is okay. I apply liberally in the morning and get sweaty around midday, even in winter. Won't buy it again.

Total fail!!!

My wife & I used Nivea antiperspirants for years and were happy with it.About a year ago we've noticed it started mysteriously evaporate before we even started using it.First couple of products we've returned to the shop we bought them from,thinking there's something wrong with the spray nozzle.Then 3rd January my wife started her own investigation weighing it daily not used,still closed. Here are the results:Day 1=203g,Day 2=198g,Day 3=195g,Day 5=182g,Day 6=177g,Day 31=110g.Between day 6 and 31 she had number of email conversations with the Nivea representative and given them her findings/photographs.They've offered to send us a replacement roll on, which we've declined, already had some of those,so instead they've sent us some body lotions. We were grateful for them, but the question here remains,why are their products failing so badly,and why are they still on the supermarket shelves?PS:Test included mens & womens deodorants.Maybe Current Affair might be interested in this?

Not just an underarm spray

It's a great product, if Nivea knew what it was also great for they would be making a fortune.
I have recommended it to four people with the "incurable" problem I had and they too are all cured.
It's magic