Nivea Silver Protect

Nivea Silver Protect

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lior M

Lior M

10 years strong

I don't think people are just being nice to me, but I shaven had a complaint about body odour in over 10 years. Coincidentally, this is about how long I've used this product. I prefer the roll on because the spray van be a little noxious when spraying but for both products I've had excellent protection.

The main reason for sticking with it is that just about every other product on the market gives me a rash. I ordinarily like variety, so it is lucky that this product works so well. Keep up the great work Nivea.

Kelly D

Kelly DAdelaide, South Australia

just doesn't work

I have the roll-on version of this deoderant. The smell is okay. I apply liberally in the morning and get sweaty around midday, even in winter. Won't buy it again.

Total fail!!!

Not just an underarm spray

It's a great product, if Nivea knew what it was also great for they would be making a fortune.
I have recommended it to four people with the "incurable" problem I had and they too are all cured.
It's magic