Nivea Stress Protect

Nivea Stress Protect

Aerosol and Roll On

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Effective antiperspirant

I like the gentle scent of this deodorant, it's not overpowering and is effective against body odour. I've sweated significantly less since using this deodorant. I have the clinical strength stick version of stress protect, and I would highly recommend it.

Stress Protect Aerosol

I have just received a mini sample of this product. Initially I was sceptical, but to my surprise it certainly works, no more unsightly sweat patches, no odour, fresh smelling and dry, no white patches either.
I certainly felt more confident using this aerosol.
Excellent product, I can highly recommend.
reliable, odour free,

No sweat

I was offered this originally as a sample and as soon as I used it I loved it. I then went out to buy the full size at Woolworths. The fragrance is fresh and I don't seem to sweat as much. I have used others in the Nivea range but this one is best by far for me.
Fragrance and is effective