Nivea Stress Protect

Nivea Stress Protect

Aerosol and Roll On

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Does it’s job

Amazing Product - does it’s job!

Make sure you use it consecutively if you’re going to use it, as I have found that if used three weeks everyday and then I stop for a week or two and use something else .. It sometimes gets a little smelly underneath the arms .. I follow by using the Anti Stress spray!
It does it’s job and protects you!!
So when it’s not in stock in the shops I do get upset, so when it’s on sale stock up!!!

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for $3.50.

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Effective antiperspirant

I like the gentle scent of this deodorant, it's not overpowering and is effective against body odour. I've sweated significantly less since using this deodorant. I have the clinical strength stick version of stress protect, and I would highly recommend it.

jo.06.11

jo.06.11Perth, Western Australia

Stress Protect Aerosol

I have just received a mini sample of this product. Initially I was sceptical, but to my surprise it certainly works, no more unsightly sweat patches, no odour, fresh smelling and dry, no white patches either.
I certainly felt more confident using this aerosol.
Excellent product, I can highly recommend.
reliable, odour free,

Ves

VesMelbourne, Victoria

No sweat

I was offered this originally as a sample and as soon as I used it I loved it. I then went out to buy the full size at Woolworths. The fragrance is fresh and I don't seem to sweat as much. I have used others in the Nivea range but this one is best by far for me.
Fragrance and is effective