Noa Home The Lite

Single, Double, Queen, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Jeremy
JeremyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value mattress

Purchased for the spare bedroom and have slept on the mattress for a few nights to try it out. I've found that it's a very supportive and comfortable mattress (without being too firm) at a great price. The mattress was easy to purchase, delivery was quick and on-time despite being ordered during the new year/Christmas holidays.

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $549.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Quality all around

When first delivered I was surprised that the mattress was rolled up in an air tight wrap inside a box, but as soon as I opened it the mattress sprung into shape. I immediately noticed the quality of the materials used and noticed that the date of production was only 1 month prior which was a nice fact. The mattress is nice and firm which is exactly why we bought it. I would definitely recommend due to the quality of materials, fast shipping and great price.

Purchased in January 2021.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived FirmnessHard
Maggie H.Noa

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Other Mattresses

Marlena
MarlenaSydney, NSW

Comfortable, firm and good value for money

I purchased my first Noa mattress and was anticipating that the mattress would be back in stock at the very end of January. I was pleasantly surprised to receive it earlier and although I haven't slept on it just yet I can tell from sitting on it that it is going to provide much better support than my previous mattress. I can't wait to sleep on it tonight and many nights to come. I chose the lite because it has a slightly higher rate for firmness on their website.

Purchased in January 2021.

Adjustment PeriodDays