Noble's Pureau

Noble's Pureau Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel
Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Kathleen L.

Kathleen L.asked

Can i use pureau water from cask to make colloidal silver

Gloria C

Gloria Casked

What is the metal in the metallic foil used as a bladder in pureau water?

Badger

The bladder is made of food grade product lining,the foil on the outside of the bladder is to stop ultra violet light from making the water go green with algae. Its not a metal like aluminum foil,its HDPE with a reflective coating.

Ron

Ronasked

Can it be used in lead acid batteries

Badger

No i would not use it in batteries,you need to use distilled water or de-ionised water.

veeblefetzer

Yes you can use it in batteries.
Trojan Batteries make note that reverse osmosis water can be used. Reverse osmosis is part of the Pureau process.

Anetta C.

Anetta C.asked

How much plastic is in this water?

Badger

No micro plastics in the cask water thats in a bladder.

Micheal Jorcar

Micheal Jorcarasked

So many questions not answered yet... Is there a reason?

Badger

Ive only just received the email regarding questions about pureau water.

Andy J.

Andy J.asked

I have been told that water with a ph above 9 is best for you. Is this correct.?

Badger

7.40 is the recomended ph level,but 9 is ok as the human organs will adjust the ph to its correct balance. But the higher or lower the ph level is from 0 to 14 the body organs have to work harder to adjust the balance for optimal balance of 7.40.

veeblefetzer

Are you suggesting Pureau has a ph above 9? Seems like a general question about water and not about Pureau.
For info on Pureau's ph level, go here.

AJW

AJWasked

Hi, I’ve been buying 10l casks of pureau for two years. Recently I read about estrogenic compounds in our water supply. Does pureau also filter these compounds out?

Badger

That question im not too sure about,if you google it you may find the answer for it.

Annie

Annieasked

What is the ph?

Badger

I havent tested the pureau brand of water but at a guess id say it would be around the 8.00 to 9.00 ph.

Felicity and Alex

Felicity and Alexasked

What is the shelf life of the water if stored correctly?

Badger

If you buy water thats fully sealed in a bladder and in a box,there is no expiry or best before date because light cant penetrate the box and bladder to create the green slime that we all know about. Sunlight creates bacteria in water in a very short time,that is why i only buy cask water as it has no use by date and is perfect for someone who is a prepper like me.

Define 'stored correctly'.
Pureau has a 'best before' date printed on the bottom of the box and usually on the neck of bottles.

Errol B.

Errol B.asked

Do you have pur advance faucet water filter chrome fm-3700b?

Badger

I have a shower head filter on our shower head and bath tap because were we live we are on extreme water restrictions level 5-80 litres of water per person per day,the council is trucking water in daily and the water is heavily treated with chemicals that was creating skin issues with myself and my kids. Pureau water to my knowelege is purified tap water so theres no need to filter it,but if you want to filter it for your own satisfaction a charcoal filter with a multi-stage filtration canister will do the job.

Rescisco

Resciscoasked

What is the aluminium content of Pureau water?

Terry S

There are no chemicals or metals in it at all. It's 100% pure and the best thing is it tastes so good - esp unchilled

Possum

Possumasked

Is this water can be graded as distilled?

Michelle
Michelle

It's close but not.

Terry S

No - I believe it's reverse osmosis.
There are no chemicals in it at all and it tastes great. Nobels will answer any questions I believe.

Jennifer

Jenniferasked

Is Pureau water always in BPA free containers. During your filtration process, are all the minerals depleted making it necessary to put minerals back into the water. Thankyou regards jennifer

Sakura

Sakuraasked

Which spring water is the good quality in Brisbane ? I tried Coles spring water but it was terrible.

A Richards
A Richards

If you're unable to get Noble's Pureau in Brisbane then I don't know what else is available. Noble's is fluoride, chlorine, sodium & additives free.

Trish
Trish

Visit a Health shop or Mrs Flannery store.
If you don't like any of the varieties at Supermarket. Cheers

Badger

The best water available in the bladder and casket form is Tasmanian mountain waters,this brand is the only 100% true natural spring water ,pureau casket water is tap water thats treated and purified as is with all the other brands of waters. If you dont beleive me google australian bottled water and casket waters,there is infomation there that tells you which brands are treated tap water,and treated spring water.

steveasked

hi I'm wondering can I safely use to make colloidal silver?

Eunechis

Steve, I would think if you are using water in a chemical reaction you would need distilled water. Pureau is, I beleive, natural water!

steve

that is or was my belief too .but when trying to locate pure distilled water received many contradictions even business selling batteries informed me deionised was the new distilled. I know I have to use pure water with practically no content ie metals chlorine minerals of any kind and reading on websites pureau tops the list,i was hoping for reassurance from the producers but as it turns out yesterday me and the wife filled a jar with pureau water and adding silver electrodes & 1 9v battery waited.previously using tap water 7or8 minutes gave us a cloudy mixture and we were believing that was good, after looking deeper and worrying about the quality we were tying again ,it took just over 3 hrs including the ocassional stir and quick clean of the rods ,not a lot of action but some ,having been told use a lazer we checked periodicaly and afterabout two and a half hours a flicker improving into a fine sparkling red beam penetrating the glass completely ,don,t laugh but we are thrilled ,will keep on researching but so happy we have a result we are pleasd with.guess I,ve answered my own question I do believe pureau is the best but of course I,m just a novice doing the best I can with the information I find
, I will be looking continuously for improvements.,

Lily

Lilyasked

My son has eczema and I have high blood pressure.Is it purely water safe for us. Is it good for us to drink it in stead of drinking Melbourne tap water .

Eliza

Ask the manufacturer but I would think it excellent regardless. I heard that omega's are good for eczema (combines 3,6 and 9 omegas), take everyday.

Jahki Brown

Jahki Brownasked

I've asked this question 3 times now and can't find the response; Is the outer layer of the packaging Aluminium and does it come in contact with the water..thanks Jahki

Eunechis

Sorry, but I am not able to answer that Question! Manufacturer can only answer a query such as that!

Eliza

Contact Noble's Jahki for full information. I have been drinking this water for many years. I have had hair analysis testing and my Aluminium levels are virtually non existent. Hope this helps.

Noble's Pureau
benfrompureauNoble's Pureau

Dear Jahki,

My apologies that your question has not been answered sooner.
Regarding your question on our bag composition, it is comprised of two layers – the inner layer is a plastic called LDPE which holds the water. This plastic is 100% free of phthalates and BPA and PVC. The outside layer, which is the metallic foil, only acts as an oxygen barrier to ensure that the water stays free of odours and what not (in the wine industry this layer ensures that the wine contained within the cask bag does not oxidise). It does not come into contact with the plastic or water.
LDPE is one of the safest and most inert plastics on the market which is why we use it.
So please be rest assured that our packaging format is 100% safe to use.

Yours sincerely,