Norwegian Cruise Line

Jewel, Star, Spirit, etc... (See All)
See the Best Cruises in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Norwegian Cruise Line? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Trip Length12.833 days
  • Booked Through
  • Entertainment
  • Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff

Avoid this cruise

The worst customer service available

Booked Through Cruise Line

Took money from me

Was told a I can change a package then couldn’t from a few sources. When booking and also at the Purses lounge. They said it’ll be taken care of Monday when the offices are open. I sailed Sat. and I got charged.

Trip Length7 days
NotImpressed92
NotImpressed92Sydney, NSW

Cruised 12 years ago, and they won't stop spamming

My parents shouted a cruise around Hawaii for my family in December 2008. It was nice to spend time with the parents, but the cruise was nothing special. I can't say cruising really floats my boat, so to speak. But OMG, the junk mail these people send me! Every couple of weeks for twelve years, they've sent me some lame offer for a cruise I'll never take. I've emailed, I've written "Return to sender, remove from list" on countless pieces of junk, but they absolutely won't stop abusing my details. If you're into cruising, they're nothing special. If you're not into being barraged with junk mail, steer well clear, as their selfishness and disrespect knows no bounds.

GET THE REFUND

Jaycee CSydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service

Dave M.
Dave M.South East Queensland, QLD

The Truth About a Norwegian Jewel Cruise . . . .

Robert W
Robert WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing experience

John Scott
John ScottTIMBOON

be wary if departing from Barcelona

Lou Kesby
Lou KesbykEMPSEY

Shocker

Brian
Brian

New York to LA via Panama Canal - do yourself a favour - DONT

In honour of my late father our entire family went - food variety was poor, level of service from front desk was poor (arrogant), only 3 or 4 ports were dedicated cruise ship terminals, the rest were shipping container ports, a number of the ports/towns were unhygenic and dangerous - if you did not book a shore excursion with NCL, they did not care about your welfare - tried to charge each client $14.50 per day service charge - this was not advised prior to the cruise..all in all a money grabbing exercise...only shining light was the restaurant waiting staff and Chester (our room steward)

lb2017
lb2017Melbourne

Terrible experience - never again NCL

Rudi
RudiSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME

We cruised on the Norwegian Epic as few years ago from Rome 7 days around the Mediterranean Sea. What a wonderful experience. Had a balcony stateroom which was larger than normal (in other cruise lines). The bed was so comfy too. Food was exceptional with many choices & signature restaurants as well. Ports of call were fantastic.

Don't waste your money

We booked a balcony room very small and tired bathroom tiles falling off toilet runs all day sink leaks very average. The boat is very old they were doing maintenance on boat will we were trying to relax around the pool. The bar staff can't make a real cocktail they use a pre mix tastes terrible. The food is average at best. You have to pay for your water and coffee even with the drink package. The information on the places you visit is poor. Overall not the best and wouldn't recommend to anybody

Suya
Suyaasked
Norwegian Cruise Line

This was our second trip to Europe which starting from Sweden. We traveled 3 weeks prior to sailing the NCL EPIC from Barcelona. We had $60 onboard credit that the travel agent told us could be used onboard. We ordered 12 bottles of water and 2 cans of soft drinks from the minibar. Their customer service on board also confirmed we could use our onboard credit to order bottles of water and/or purchase at the mini bar. However, they charged us US$46 on my credit card for the 12 bottled water and US$22.14 for two cans of soft drinks. We requested the refund but they just refunded $10 to us. Very frustrated was the housekeeping guy always knocking the door at night. He called my desk phone if I was unable to open the door(facial time), he kept ringing my desk phone even after 10 PM asking if we need anything, the main reason was asking for tips as we gave him the first 2 days. H

Alfred J.