Nothing Bare One Size Fits Most

Nothing Bare One Size Fits Most

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nothing Bare One Size Fits Most? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Somya
    SomyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great nappies for delicate skin.Can last upto 4 hours. I started using them a few months ago and they work great for my 11 month old daughter.I tried few other brands but none gave a satisfaction as compared to nothing bare OSFM. highly recommended. Great value foe what you pay.

rsp
    rspSydney

great nappy

Was given a few of the osfm to try them out. Love them! I found it only leaked if I didnt change it before day time nap ( my mistake)

I love the cute designs and will be buying more.

Esther
    EstherBrisbane

Great nappies, very happy!

I've been using the OSFM 3.0 nappies for about 4 weeks now and they are great. They fit well on my 3 month old and also my 2 year old, with just the one insert. This means less bulk. They are very absorbent, we can leave them on for about 3 hours. I like the fact they have double gussets, extra reassurance ;). I might need to get a few more of these...

Katie R
    Katie RSydney

NB OSFM - Great fit and fab patterns!

I have been using cloth nappies for several years now and Nothing Bare are my OSFM of choice. I currently use them for both my 6month old and my 26month old. I previously used the newborn size which were also great. They have stayed in as new condition despite being used everyday, before discovering Nothing Bare I was only a part time cloth user as I found other brands didn't fit my lanky boys but I've had no issues with these. Great nappies, am filling my whole stash with these.

Anna
    AnnaAU

Great value nappies, easy to use

wonderful Product

Im so happy to have found these nappies so much better and love all the cute Designs. I will never go back to Disposibales. Even at night I love them. They are so easy to use and wash. My daughter always has a dry bottom. Love love love them. Inexpensive

cerruti1881
    cerruti1881Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

Absolutely love it!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
    Shir
    ShirPerth

Does its job

I spent quite some times doing research in different MCN and end up deciding Nothing Bare and another brand. I am using their OSFM 2.0 nappy. I only let my lil bubba wearing MCN during the day and night time in disposable nappy. I bought three different liners, the micro, 4 layers and 5 layers bamboo inserts. Bamboo is much better in holding wee but I still change them every 2 hours as I found that lil's skin is a bit warm and moist if I kept them longer. In term of catching poo, there were a few leak, cant complain because huggies leak too.
    Overall, Nothing Bare MCN does its job.
    save money
    washing

Amazing, Loving every.minute of using this product.

Fantastic Buy!

Nothing Bare's Modern Cloth nappies are fantastic. I have both the micro and bamboo inserts, I use the micro around home but I found the bamboo are much better at holding the wee if a trip out takes a little longer then expected. When I first started using MCN's, I started with a different brand which were much more expensive and not a OSFA and I found that the Nothing Bare's didn't retain as much as heat as the other MCN, which is a big thing for me as I live in Central Queensland. I love the deisgns they come in and the service is fantastic! The new 3.0's are worth the extra bit of coin too. I will be stocking up on 3.0's very soon. I highly recommend Nothing Bare!
    Fabtastic designs, Service is great

Excellent Value for an Excellent Product!!

I've tried a few different brands out there and these ones are by far my fave!! I upgraded to the charcoal bamboo inserts. They can last one my bub for about 4 hours before changing (amazing for MCN's!!). The patterns are great. They are an easy design for hubby to use without getting confused too.

they fit well and arent as bulky as some of the others on the market. They also seem to hold in the smell, so its always a surprise at nappy time!! I have already recommended these to so many of my friends.
    inexpensive, easy to use

Best Value MCNs I've found!

Nothing Bare's modern cloth nappies are great. We did the move from disposables when my son was about 4 months old, and I had no idea what I was doing so bought one from several companies to trial and find what worked best for us. I love the pocket style nappies, and the bamboo upgrade liner works a charm. Cute designs and great functionality! I've just finished completing our MCN stash with nappies from Nothing Bare :)
    Great value, excellent functionality and reliability.

Craign
    CraignCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Items and Product

Great Item, i upgraded to the Bamboo Inserts and they are great at holding liquid. I love the designs and patterns available. This one fits my girl perfectly and is snug around the legs so no leaks. I would highly recommend these.
    The Microfiber Inserts are also good and absorb quicker however do not tend to hold as much as the Bamboo.
    Range, inexpensive, easy to use
    Washing Up :-)