Nûby No-Spill Sports Sipper

Nûby No-Spill Sports Sipper

Love it

I was looking for a cup to convert my son from drinking his milk in a bottle to a cup. I tried everything without success. Finally I found this one! He loves it. Good flow & easy to clean. Would definitely recommend.

tcjae10

tcjae10Australia, 2430

Bad

Wouldn't purchase these again, or recommend. It leaked everywhere leaving a massive mess, and too much liquid out causing my son to choke up.
- Easy to hold
- Fits well in the nappy bag
- Leaks

Terrible

I would not buy this brand again, poor quality teats mean that even though they are non spill, they spill everywhere once the teat splits.
Easy for baby to hold.
Sipper teats always split causing milk to gush out and spill everywhere.

Training Cups

Find out how Nûby No-Spill Sports Sipper compares to other Training Cups

nurn1004

nurn1004

Good

a great 'straw' bottle that gets your child used to lifting their chin up to drink (next step drinking from a cup!) with great colours and very sturdy bottles. however, would really have preferred an attached lid (like a hinged one? although i can see how difficult it would be with a straw-like teat) and measurements on the side would have been great
colourful and sturdy. the teats are really no-spill!
no measurement gauge on the side so couldn't make up formula in it. also, the lid is separate from the teat so it can easily get dirty (as mum has to put the lid back on! and it's also quite difficult to take the lid off as it's quite smooth and round)

tiseffies

tiseffies

rw2830

rw2830North Western Region, NSW

I really liked this product. The only problem was that my little one used to bite through the straw which made it leak. I guess he just wanted higher flow?!? From memory you could purchase teats separately. I would highly recommend this product. This is a very good little sipper training cup for the little ones out there.
Pretty good price. The sippers don't leak and come in a range of bright colours so you can easily track them down. It is very easy to wash. NO little parts to loose.
My littlie would bite through the straw part quite easily.

pink_ladi_88

pink_ladi_88

OK

photocat

photocat

Very pleased with these, well priced, tough and no leaks. My 3 year old keeps one beside his pillow for a drink in the night, and it has never leaked, unlike just about all others I've had. Soft silicone straw, easy to wash, few parts so can't lose them. Love these.
These don't leak!!!! Yay!! An easy system with no extra valves or other parts to lose. They come with a cap fro when you throw it in the bag. Cute, tough, easy for kids to grip and hoist up. BPA free.
The valve seems a little close to the straw, so my 1 yr old breastfed baby closes his mouth over it when he drinks. He's used to having to open wide for the boob. My 3 year old has no problem.