Nûby Two Handle No-Spill

2.6

Bernie Y.

Bernie Y.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely rubbish design

My 11 month old son trys to drink from this and despite trying to adjust the lid in multiple rotations, the soft plastic bends into the bottle everytime and just distresses him.

agnish

agnishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor

More explanation from the company is required as how to use the cup, you really need to figure it out and also adjustment, waste of money, Bought it from BIg-w, August-2018
Will not recommend, after using few weeks you will realize it leaks as well, Thought paying a good price will give me a good product but no thats not the case, all of them just busy making money.

Sarah M

Sarah MBrisbane

Terrible.

Terrible. This cup leaks constantly. It cost more and leaks more than the cheap BigW version my partner chose. The lid doesn't screw on properly causing it to leak when not in use. It also spurts water when dropped. I'm not sure what about this is "no-spill".
The only time it doesn't leak is when it's empty.

Training Cups

Find out how Nûby Two Handle No-Spill compares to other Training Cups

Shellie

ShellieBrisbane

Leaks

This is good for basic use however the cup leaks a lot. My daughter ends up covered in water so we generally use it during meals when I can monitor her. I had her drinking water from it on the floor once while I was with her and was shocked to realise after 10 minutes that she was sitting on a puddle of water.

belladilemma

belladilemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaks

This was the first bottle to cup I purchased but moved on to another brand as it leaks. The lid also was quite rounded & high

indigoscarlet

indigoscarletAU

Bad

This was the first sippy cup that we bought for my daughter as she loved the bright colours. She really enjoyed drinking out of this cup and found it easy to hold, however it is very difficult to align the lid with the cup enough to screw it on properly. My husband and I both find this incredibly frustrating and so have stopped using this cup.
Funky colours and a great spout. BPA free. Lightweight and easy for baby to hold.
The lid is very difficult to screw on and this is so frustrating that we no longer use this cup.

anna77
anna77

Where do i get the replacement handles?

skivvy01

skivvy01WA, 6162

Good

I will use these again when I am transitioning between teat or breast to spout with my next bub. Even with the few cons they are worth it.
The soft spout on these were great for the transition between a teat and sippy cup spout. They were easy for my son to hold and he took to drinking water from these easily.
The silicon teat can get damaged easily once teeth come in. This means that the 'no spill' nature of the cup doesn't last. They would leak in the nappy bag occasionally. I wish you could buy replacement silicon spouts rather than having to get a whole new cup when the spout wears out.

Hannahrose

Hannahrose

OK

I used to think these cups were great, i guess they are but once the teeth come, they become useless as they start to leak when chewed. The top is also hard to clean. Overall i think great for a month or two but dont last long enough
You can buy them in different colours, they are 'no spill.'
i kind of thought they were a little expensive but felt it was something i needed to get. My son has chewed the top ( only a little) and it now leaks everywhere. You cant get replacements so you have to throw the whole cup out which i think is stupid

heytherek

heytherek

OK

I liked these training cups initially as they look good, come in a variety of colours and are easy for my baby to hold. However the spouts do get chewed easily and then leak and need to be replaced which makes them very expensive.
Comes in BPA free, cleaning is not too bad, cheap price, lots of nice colours. Little people can drink easily from them due to the good handles. Easy to take apart to clean.
Not very easy to clean the spouts, there is no replacement spouts available. The spouts are easily broken if chewed on too much and end up needing to be completely replaced.

Training Cups

Find out how Nûby Two Handle No-Spill compares to other Training Cups

yummymommy_09

yummymommy_09

Good

This is a good value for money product. When on sale I got two bottles for $10. It's made of poplypropilene so it's bpa free. The wide neck makes it easy to clean. My baby loves the twin handles because she can hold it with both hands, she actually learned how to hold bottles and bring the pout to her mouth from this cup. But sometimes I find it difficult to screw the top, I have to make sure they're in line as the twin handles gets in the way.
No spill, BPA free, easy to clean, good price
A bit difficult to screw in as the handles are tight on the sides

LJ588

LJ588NSW, 2756

Good

i love nuby products so when my daughter started on cups nuby was the first brand i looked at. I liked the handles and they looked easy enough for bub to hold. the best thing of all was i wanted a BPA free cup and this was one of the few i could find. i just wish it was easier to screw the lid of without moving the spout around.
easy for my 6 month old to hold and BPA free. easy to clean and small enough to take out for trips in my carry bag. Cheap compared to some bottles on the market.
hard to buy spare spouts, when screwing on the top the spout can move and then the lid doesn't line up properly

bigfatpig

bigfatpig

OK

I am moderately satisfied with this cup. I thought the cup is better than tommee tippee because it's BPA free and the quality of silicon.
The cup is BPA free & light for my baby to hold it herself.
I thought that the silicon is much better quality than tommee tippees, and easier to clean.
A very minor con : The top section of cup does not screw onto the cup smoothly. I am not sure whether I got a lemon, or just the type of plastic which makes it a little difficult to screw on. Another minor con is that the design is not as attractive as some other brands.

parker_joe