Nudey!Rudey! Organic Washable

Nudey!Rudey! Organic Washable

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nudey!Rudey!? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

A Dickie
A DickieWestport

A very thoughtful gift

I loved getting these at my baby shower and have gifted them to other new mums. They're so sweet and its lovely to have something that is packaged so nicely and feels nice to use. They are feminine and pretty and I really liked that when I felt like I had given up all my nice clothes to breastfeed.
Pretty, feminine and work well

EllaMc
EllaMcCHRISTCHURCH

Love these washable breastpads

I love how soft and reliable these breastpads are. I added them to a cloth nappy order on impulse before our baby was born and I'm really glad I did. I've since bought 2 more boxes as I've needed to use breastpads day and night for the last 6 months. They have a lace backing and are heart shaped which is really cute, much nicer than the scratchy expensive chuck away ones. They'd make a primo baby shower gift, you buy them from NZ and the exchange rate is nice at the mo.
Free shipping, reliable, soft, organic, pretty