2.0

0%50%50%
Brand Manager for NUK? Claim your listing.

Aly
Aly

Bad choice

These nursing pads are the worst I have ever use. The pads smell like alcohol or thinner or some sort of nasty chemical every time I use it and my baby has started to spit out my breast milk since I started using these pads! Would not recommend this brand to anyone! There is also no where on the box that shows what's the pads made off. I tried wetting the pads with just water and then smelt it. It let out the same chemical smell! I just hope it hasn't done my baby too much harm.

SariL
SariLAU6 posts

OK but does not stick very well

Like the packaging says, these breastpads are very slim and they keep you dry. However, with only one sticker, they don't stick to your clothing very well. It's ok if I wear them inside my bra but forget about wearing them under your nightgown to bed. By morning, you'd be lucky if they are still there!! I bought these on a 2-for-1 special at my local chemist but wouldn't buy again even if they are still on special.
Like the box says, they are ultra dry and very slim
They don't stick very well and because of that, keep moving around and can also get bunched up