Nulon Radiator & Engine Block Stop Leak

Nulon Radiator & Engine Block Stop Leak

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nulon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
Todd H
Todd HSydney

This stuff may have changed my mind

Being a mechanic I never believed in a "mechanic in a bottle fix" we purchased a bobcat 3 years ago with a suspected blown head gasket. It would run fine but get hot and push water out all the time. Today I put a bottle of Nulon radiator and engine block stop leak in ran it for 15 mins, it went straight up to just under hot where it always runs. Turned it off. 1 hr later jumped in worked it for over 2 hrs and it never went over half on temp gauge and didn't push a drop of water out!! This stuff may have changed my mind....