Numatic Henry
See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Numatic

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (8)

M E E
M E ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Vacuuming is a real chore with Henry...literally!!

Purchased in July 2021 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $499.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi M E E, sorry Henry didn't meet your expectations, we hope you can find the right vacuum for you!

Bec
Bec

The best money I have ever spent

I love this vacuum it is used on carpet and tiles. The suction is fantastic, I have always used a Dyson bit I won’t look back now that I have a Henry. The suction on tiles to carpet stays the same and doesn’t change. The long cord means I can do my house without changing power points. Henry also has a long handle which means I don’t have to bent over when vacuuming and prevents getting a sore back.

Purchased in May 2021 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $499.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Bec, thanks for your great review! I'm sure you'll have many years of great service from your Henry!

Mike
MikeGippsland, VIC

Great Item

used on tiles it perfromed very well quite good suction the vac can deal with any type of mess quite solid in construction we found emptying the device easy to do

Purchased in November 2020 at Hear For Less for $169.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Mike, thanks for your review!

Andre

Solid performer without the hype.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Andre, thanks for the great review. You can purchase the bags from many commercial cleaning outlets around the country and also direct at www.myhenry.com.au if that helps!

Joanne
Joanne

Love the pink colour

Brought this vacuum to use for my business company.I chose pink vacuum because I like colour pink because my branding is pink.I also went for Henry brand because I know it pick up anything off the floor and has good suction and its bagless I brought extra long hose, that made it lot easier to clean all rooms I like that its great on carpets as well hard floors and when your finished you have reel to wind cable away. Only bad thing would be is pipe can come away when you pull hose around and its not secure enough to pull vacuum around when cleaning. Pick up pet hair ok

Purchased in September 2018.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Joanne, thanks for your great review!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sim
SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Henry

Looking for a new vaccum. I recalled how much my sister loves her Henry. So today I bought one and love it. Super long cord and can vacuum my whole house without changing power points.
Easy to move around. Robust and solid design.
Super suction and a big smile, that makes me happy to vacuum.
Love ya Henry.

Purchased in March 2021 at Godfreys for $499.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Sim, thanks so much for the great review! We are sure you will love your Henry for years to come!

Sambo
SamboPerth, WA

New house cleaner

Hi my wife has been using Henry for over six years cleaning new houses of brick construction and it has copped an absolute hammering but continues to operate exceedingly well it has had a replacement cord fitted and been through two sets of wheels and two on off switches that just wore out over time but the motor keeps going i am so impressed I bought another Henry for our home and a hetty for when Henry finally dies but it refuses to don’t know what the knockers are on about they probably sell other brand vacuums

Purchased in July 2014 for $399.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Thanks for the great review, Sambo - love hearing about customers getting the most out of their Henry vacuums!

Reviews can help
Reviews can helpGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our Henry

Going strong after ten years.

Simple no fuss design, does the job. Came with a number of attachments to get to those hard to clean spots. Good for wooden /tiled floors and carpets. Blag replacement is easy. We keep talking about getting an upgrade, but We can not fault our Henry, it's part of the family, we love it.

When we brought it, it did seem rather expensive having been bought over from the UK, but happy with our purchase. May it live long and prosper. ..

Purchased in July 2011 at Godfreys for $349.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Thanks for the great review of your Henry. Henry vacuums certainly are built to last, as you have discovered. Wishing you many more years of good service from your Henry!

MaccaIllawarra, NSW

An excellent choice for commercial and home vacuuming!

Purchased in October 2020.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Macca, so happy to hear that you are loving your Henry! I'm sure you will have many years of excellent performance from him! Thanks for your review!

Janet P
Janet PAdelaide

This vacuum cleaner sucks but not in a good way!

The only good thing is the long cord & the smiley face! Suction minimal, clunky machine, I really regret buying it. All the reviews were so good so I thought I'd give it a try, big mistake! Who's writing these great reviews? I wish I could return it, so very, very disappointed with it that I had a duty to warn others. If you want a vacuum with good suction then give this brand a miss, what a waste of money! Cost me just under $400 & I've only used it twice, it is a complete waste of money. I ended up purchasing the Miele Complete C3 from Amazon a week later for $403 & it is perfection compared to Henry. This is 100% an honest & true review!

Purchased in June 2020 at My Henry Australia for $399.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Janet, still haven't heard from you - we are quite keen to resolve this for you, please do reach out to us on support@myhenry.com.au when you get a chance. Thanks!

Carol Downing
Carol DowningCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Tough and relieable

Not the lightest hoover on the market but very effective and gets the job done really well. Has 2 settings and the bags last for ages. I would not go back to any other as it really does the job. Who needs a vaccum that looks gorgeous but does not do the job. I would get another if I had to. Only thing is it is not that light if you need to move it around but you can pull it on wheels which works well and the extension cord is nice and long. Go Henry go!

Purchased in August 2018 at eBay for $399.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Carol, happy to hear that your Henry is performing well. Henry vacuums are built to last, so I am sure you'll be happy with him for years to come!

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

great machine

have been using a 'Henry' at work vacuuming carpeted and tiled flooring. I love these machines as they do a thorough job on all surfaces, I have since bought my mother 'Henry' for her new carpet and she is really happy with it also

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Helen, glad to hear that you are happy with your Henry!

Noelle
NoelleCarrara

Love this little guy!

I’ve had Henry for about 5 years and I love him. No gimmicks, just a vacuum cleaner that works. Nice long cord, good range of onboard tools. The bags are big. I’ve been using the same bag for 5 years- we empty it out when full and I’ve washed it once (even though I have 10 new bags that came with it!).
Will never buy anything else- best vacuum cleaner I’ve ever owned.

Purchased for $300.00.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Thanks so much for your review Noelle, great to hear your Henry is still going strong!

Tilly187
Tilly187Perth, WA

I love this little guy!

This is the most underrated Vacuum. My Dyson died and wasn't convinced it was that great with the amount of money spent on it so I tried out Mums Henry and decided to buy one! It's a great little Vacum. It's got good suction and the bag space is huge so your not emptying it as often as other vacuums.

Purchased in October 2018 at Capital equipment machienery sales for $395.00.

MyHenry AustraliaNumatic

Hi Tilly, thanks so much for your great review! Glad you love Henry as much as we do!

Stefano_K
Stefano_KSydney, NSW

Henry - my best cleaning buddy!

Purchased in April 2007 for $499.00.

MyHenry AustraliaNumatic

Hi Stefano, thanks for the review! Henry sure is a great cleaning buddy!

Linda D.
Linda D.asked

What is the difference from the hvr henrry 200 and the 200 / 11

Macca

The HVR is a great home vac with a smaller capacity at 6 litres as opposed to 9 litres for the Henry Commercial vac.

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Linda, all Henry vacuums have an HVR model number. The 200 series relates to the drum size - these are all 9 litre commercial models. The 200-11 is the current commercial model with a 620 watt motor that has been on sale in Australia for the last 5 or so years. If you see a model with 200-12, it will be an older commercial machine with a different motor.

The HVR160 is the slightly smaller domestic model with a 6 litre capacity. Hope this helps.

Teresa
Teresaasked
Henry

Could I please ask if this vacuum cleaner is suitable for outdoors? I have harsh surface paving (unsealed granite) that I need to clean having ongoing construction next door, there is large amount of sand on the paving and windows seals.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Teresa

Numatic AustraliaNumatic

Hi Teresa. Henry is okay for using indoors and outdoors (as long as he isn’t exposed to the elements such as rain) and be aware that he is suitable for dry vacuuming only – not for any wet vacuuming. For use on rough paving, be sure to use the supplied floor tool with the brushes down to avoid damaging the floor tool. After using on the pavers, it would be advisable to check for any wear and tear before using the tool on more delicate surfaces later. You can also purchase a specialty hard floor tool (https://myhenry.com.au/collections/accessories/products/henry-hard-floor-tool?variant=36164667539615) that is ideal for use on all hard surfaces. Hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.

Nikki Voakesasked
Henry

The foot won't come off a friend's Henry and the tubes won't come apart. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi Nikki.

Over time, the wands and floor tool can become stuck together. If possible, it might help to have two people to work with each other to help pull the individual components apart. Try to twist the floor tool and the tubes apart rather than just trying to pull them off. If you can do this to break the seal, you should be able to slide them apart ok. Try this and let me know how you go. SK

Nikki Voakes

Thank you, will pass that advice on to the person.

Get an answer from our members and Numatic representatives

Numatic Henry

Compare all 4 Numatic Henry
Numatic Henry HVR200A
  • Discontinued

Numatic Henry HVR200A

CategoryCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum Cleaners
Power620W620W620W620W