1.8

Loan TypeLine of Credit and Split
Loan Term1 years
Application Process

Benjamin G.3 posts

They use the banks and align themselves to get your trust

They got through the gates as short term lenders under disguising themselves as a bank type lender and I continue to complete my research until they are confronted , I am so happy others have read my reviews please continue to reach out!!! Show details
abbey
abbey

W. Love
W. LoveDarling Downs, QLD

First Class Company offering a Premium Product

I have now taken out my second Loan with Oak Capital. Each time Andrew and Credit team has bent over backwards to get the loan approved in record time. No Bank would ever lend on an Investment loan with my Irregular income, so opportunity would be lost. Offering a premium product so charged accordingly .
Always get advise before you sign documents, all charges are disclosed. Show details
Someone you destroyed
Someone you destroyed

CRIMINALS

ABSOLUTE CRIMINALS/ LIARS/THIEVES/CROOKS

BEWARE and STAY AWAY!

Oak Capital are frauds. There is definitely something shifty going on in this company. None of the teams on their website make sense. We’ve been dealing with someone by the name of Mo Ahmed but he’s nowhere to be seen in their LinkedIn or their website OR anywhere and you have no idea who the hell is he and what positions he has. One of the solicitors they’re using is called Summer lawyers/ Kingston partners= Paul Reece.
Oak capital and the mentioned law firm are together to steal your money, and they have no limits.

BE CAREFUL you don’t get caught up in their dirty business.

What a disgrace of a company over all ZERO
SHAME ON YOU

fonzie101111 posts

Rude and arrogant

These people don't return your calls, treat you with disdain and offer no sense of professionalism.
They would not discuss with me my problem and left a difficult situation unresolved.
I would not recommend them to anyone.