100% · 490%

Smooth application process

au l.
au l.

感谢Millie Liu的认真负责,专业和坚持不懈

Thanks to Millie Liu for her seriousness, professionalism and perseverance. Although we encountered some difficulties along the way, we solved all the problems perfectly after Millie's efforts and completed the transaction in time. I think I will work with her again! Thank you again, Millie.
Joe W.
Joe W.

perfect experance

Ms Millie Liu is a professinal home loan expert. I will recomment her to my friends if I have the opportunity. joe wang Show details
Christine Wang
Christine WangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service and very professional broker

Bruce Yin helped us with refinancing our home loan. He has been very patient and helpful from day one to the end result. He has been taking good care of all the details through our application during the whole procedure. He has great communication towards customer services as well. We would recommend him to all my friends and families for their all banking and lending needs. Show details
Jessie Li
Jessie Li

Excellent service

Thank you to Kan, Henry and Thomas. Helped me to obtained the pre-approval and gave me the confidence to go for auction. And also refinance my current home loan and lower the rates a lot. They have clients best interest at heart. Hard to find good broker team in Sydney. And AUSUN is definitely the one!!!
Lilly Dong
Lilly Dong

Excellent service and professional advise

Celine and her team are very professional, they did good job. Show details
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and diligent

Neo helped me get a home loan. From the beginning he was very professional and diligent. He always replies to my enquiries quickly. Neo is reliable and trustworthy Broker. I highly recommend his awesome service! Show details
HAYLI
HAYLIGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and professional

Thomas and his team has gone beyond and above for me to get the home loan, The process from day one has been smooth, whenever i contacted them, they would respond back within few minutes. They were very professional in dealing with private documents and the end result was amazing, I would recommend them to all my families and friends for all their banking and lending needs. Show details
Lawrence
Lawrence

Excellent Work!

I was based in overseas when I found Ausun Finance. Honestly, Nicole Huang, who was helping my case, was very professional on getting the job done, service was top notch! I would highly recommended! Show details
Jacky C.
Jacky C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Max my loan amount

Ausun has maximised my loan amount with the lender. They also fully follow up on my application from day one. There was a lot of back and forward on my application from the lender, but Ausun has taken very good care of all those matters. Show details
Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive
Eric Z.
Eric Z.4 posts

ygao0408
ygao0408

The excellent mortgage broker

My husband and I recently successfully applied the home loan. We had such a good experience, and satisfied with the mortgage broker Kiki. She is knowledgeable and professional who help us applied home loan so easy and our property was settled within one month, It's amazing for first home buyer.
The whole process is so smooth and comfortable. Recommend kiki Feng! Show details
Barry
Barry

Great customer service and very professional staff!

I recently have worked with this company with my home loans and I’ve been very satisfied with their experience and professionalism. I will definitely recommend this for people looking for home loans.
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.

The Best Mortgage Broker EVER!

If you need the best mortgage broker, just go to AUSUN FINANCE!!

My home loan application became messy after my first mortgage broker screwed up everything and wasted my time. I only had less than 3 weeks before I contacted Thomas. Guess what? Thomas and Susan managed to resolve my problem on time and I got my house key today!! I can't express how grateful I am.

Thomas and his team are very professional and they provide taillored soultion for my case. They have been very responsive and kept me updated throughtout the whole process. They are truly reliable. I am so glad that I have turned to Thomas when I was desperated, it was a wise choice for me and I am sure it will be for you too :) Show details

Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Professional and experienced

I feel very lucky to have Crystal and Thomas, their professionalism and experience, as well as their patient and polite attitude, made the home loan process smoothly. I really appreciate their help and support all the time and would definitely recommend it to others.

No questions yet

About Ausun Finance

Ausun Finance is a brokerage company, and partners with over 40 lenders across Australia. They provide brokerage services for the following types of loans:

• Home loans, for those buying a new home, refinancing an existing loan, or investing in property.
  • Commercial loans, to help business owners purchase a commercial property.
  • Car loans, for both new and used cars, motorbikes, and certain other road vehicles.
  • Self-managed super fund (SMSF) loans, to help you use the funds in your self-managed super fund to buy an investment property.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers experienced excellent customer service when dealing with Ausun Finance. They said that brokers were professional, reliable, and gave them good advice regarding their loan. The overall sentiment was that the team at Ausun Finance cared for their customers and wanted the best for them.
  • Reviewers also found that applying for a loan through Ausun Finance was very smooth, with some saying that they also received approval for their loan very quickly.

Contact info for Ausun Finance