Ausun Finance

Ausun Finance

See the Best Business Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ausun Finance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Yen
YenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly, polite, fast and efficient

I applied my home loan with Bruce in this company and he is very friendly and polite. Most importantly, fast and efficient. My home loan was approved in a week

Andreu R.
Andreu R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They made the impossible happen

Other Business Loans

Highly recommend a mortgage loan broker!

Julia is an amazing broker that I am very satisfied with her service. She worked so hard during the whole home loan process. She resolved all the concerns I had. Without her, it would not be easy to get my home loan done that fast and smoothly. Now my house is settled, thanks so much for her help and her team partner Lee.

I highly recommend Julia If you are looking for a professional broker who will not disappoint you.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Excellent Service!

The service I received from Sisi Wang and Nick Yu is the best.
Couples months back, we started to think to buy our own house. Sisi guided us and advised how to prepare the materials. Nick also helped to follow up and collected all materials. They are very patience and always willing to listen and answer my questions.
We got our pre approval in a week ; got full approval one day after bank did the valuation.
That’s all because they follow up with bank time to time and update to me straightaway.

Highly recommend.

Irene
IreneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are perfect!!!

Sisi wang and Richard Jiang are very professional and effective on preparing my financing. They provide excellent advice and servces which makes the approval very fast. I really aprreciate what they have made the effort. Ausun Finance has a very good team. Highly recommend.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jasmine
JasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

Outstanding customer service from Thomas & Jane
professional service and efficient communication
It wasn't an easy journey to get the job done due to various issue from banks but everyone in the team tried their best to help and it was a happy ending.
I am very satisfied with the rate I received for my refinance
Thank you both.

Loan TypeSplit
Multi Cultural
Multi CulturalPerth, WA

Outstanding!

We always thought that the best deal could be achieved by doing your own research and negotiating directly with a bank: we were incorrect.

My lady suggested that I give the AUSUN team a call: we were assisted by Thomas, Christine and Darren.
We put them to the test: they answered all our questions and anticipated all our needs + concerns. We were presented with competitive + attractive options and we managed to secure a great deal.

A very special thanks to Christine and Darren, if we are seeking another loan, we will engage your services again!

For assistance with regards to your loans: look no further.

Peter W
Peter WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

We recently refinanced our home loan with the help of Sisi and Richard from Ausun Finance. They have proven to be very professional, caring and understanding towards our needs. I highly recommended Sisi and Richard for their great service.

Excellent!

Great

my friend recommended Sisi and Richard。They were very professional and provide us with comprehensive information。Warm and patient to help us deal with the problems,and finally everything goes well!Thank you Sisi and Richard。

Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service with great results

Very professional and hard working people, they are ready to offer help any time you contact them. I will definitely use them next time and recommend to all my friends.

Bruce is an excellent broker

Bruce helped us applied for loan recently.he is a really skilled,experienced broker.I do not need worry anything because Bruce organized almost everything for us.And there is free of charge.I am a happy client.highly recommend him.

Great

I am very happy with the customer services and staff. My broker is very professional and hardworking. There is no unexpected extra cost or other issue with this loan. Thank you for all your help!

Vivian
VivianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very responsible people with excellent service!

The brokers here are extremely responsible and helpful and they are happy to provide varied option for customers’ best interest. Will highly recommend you to consider Ausun Finance to achieve your next home/ investment dream.

Highly recommend!!!

Enjoyed working with Kiki & Thomas, got an excellent Rate and everything went very smoothly. Will definitely contact with them for further loan options. This is the best mortgages experience I have ever had. Kiki & Thomas provided exceptional service.