Ausun Finance

Ausun Finance

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are perfect!!!

Sisi wang and Richard Jiang are very professional and effective on preparing my financing. They provide excellent advice and servces which makes the approval very fast. I really aprreciate what they have made the effort. Ausun Finance has a very good team. Highly recommend.

Jasmine

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

Outstanding customer service from Thomas & Jane
professional service and efficient communication
It wasn't an easy journey to get the job done due to various issue from banks but everyone in the team tried their best to help and it was a happy ending.
I am very satisfied with the rate I received for my refinance
Thank you both.

Loan TypeSplit
Multi Cultural

Multi CulturalPerth, WA

Outstanding!

We always thought that the best deal could be achieved by doing your own research and negotiating directly with a bank: we were incorrect.

My lady suggested that I give the AUSUN team a call: we were assisted by Thomas, Christine and Darren.
We put them to the test: they answered all our questions and anticipated all our needs + concerns. We were presented with competitive + attractive options and we managed to secure a great deal.

A very special thanks to Christine and Darren, if we are seeking another loan, we will engage your services again!

For assistance with regards to your loans: look no further.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Car ModelHonda Accord
Loan used forRefinancing

Peter W

Peter WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

We recently refinanced our home loan with the help of Sisi and Richard from Ausun Finance. They have proven to be very professional, caring and understanding towards our needs. I highly recommended Sisi and Richard for their great service.

Loan used forRefinancing

Excellent!

Loan used forFirst Home

Great

my friend recommended Sisi and Richard。They were very professional and provide us with comprehensive information。Warm and patient to help us deal with the problems,and finally everything goes well!Thank you Sisi and Richard。

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service with great results

Very professional and hard working people, they are ready to offer help any time you contact them. I will definitely use them next time and recommend to all my friends.

Bruce is an excellent broker

Bruce helped us applied for loan recently.he is a really skilled,experienced broker.I do not need worry anything because Bruce organized almost everything for us.And there is free of charge.I am a happy client.highly recommend him.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Great

I am very happy with the customer services and staff. My broker is very professional and hardworking. There is no unexpected extra cost or other issue with this loan. Thank you for all your help!

Loan used forInvestment Property

Vivian

VivianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very responsible people with excellent service!

The brokers here are extremely responsible and helpful and they are happy to provide varied option for customers’ best interest. Will highly recommend you to consider Ausun Finance to achieve your next home/ investment dream.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Highly recommend!!!

Enjoyed working with Kiki & Thomas, got an excellent Rate and everything went very smoothly. Will definitely contact with them for further loan options. This is the best mortgages experience I have ever had. Kiki & Thomas provided exceptional service.

AoranL

AoranLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Thomas and Mandy are very helpful all the way along from beginning to the end. Their customised service and fast reaction solved my problem within a very short time ofperiod

DarrenH

DarrenHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and efficient

Really good experience working with Bruce Yin, ,he is very organized and attention to details.our application got approved so smoothly even we lodged just before Christmas time. will definitely recommend him to my friends thank you Bruce

Maggie Wang

Maggie WangNorthern Region, NSW

Ultimate service

Professional efficient and friendly advice made dealing with Jun and his team an absolute pleasure. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ausun to anyone seeking financial assistance and positive outcomes.

PRofessional service

professional service and good attitude, would recommend to the clients around. I succeeded in securing my home loan products and got rebate which was really good. The client service was good as well.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Bruce Yin provided a very patient, careful, amazing experience. Everything is under his control, which makes our case very smooth and easy. Great experience with Bruce Yin, will definitely choose him if I have any financial problems. Thank you, Bruce.

Thats perfect

I just just had a great experience with Tina Lee in
applying my loan. Very patient and careful helped us a lot. I really appreciate it and I think they are the best!

Steven Sun

Steven SunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team, excellent outcome

We're so glad to engage William Wang and Bruce Yin of AUSUN Finance as the mortgage brokers for our new home loan. They have put great efforts in studying our case due to the complexity and put up the best solution in maximizing the loan amount. We're impressed with their professional approach and competencies, which makes us comfortable and confident in overall process. They have also helped us with long term planning for our investments as value-added services, which is completely different experience we had with all other brokers in the past. We strongly recommend William and Bruce to anyone who needs a home loan with peace of mind.

Jon Lu

Jon LuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a professional and efficient team

I just had a great experience with Thomas and Crystal in applying for a home loan as a first home buyer. I am very happy with the result. I really appreciate it and I think they are the best!

Trustworthy and Amazing finance team

Jason and Lulu, we get to know you both from the loan project, but will definitely become lifelong friends and close business partners. You both helped us ovecome so many tough hurdles, with your unbelievable patience, hard work, care and great experience. You always put yourself in the clients shoes to provide excellent advice. We highly appreciate all your efforts and will highly recommend any potential customers to you whenever get a chance. Your team is just so trustworthy and reliable. All the best to you and to Ausun Finance.