Ausun Finance

Ausun Finance

Bruce is an excellent broker

Bruce helped us applied for loan recently.he is a really skilled,experienced broker.I do not need worry anything because Bruce organized almost everything for us.And there is free of charge.I am a happy client.highly recommend him.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Great

I am very happy with the customer services and staff. My broker is very professional and hardworking. There is no unexpected extra cost or other issue with this loan. Thank you for all your help!

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forInvestment Property
Vivian

VivianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very responsible people with excellent service!

The brokers here are extremely responsible and helpful and they are happy to provide varied option for customers’ best interest. Will highly recommend you to consider Ausun Finance to achieve your next home/ investment dream.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate

Highly recommend!!!

Enjoyed working with Kiki & Thomas, got an excellent Rate and everything went very smoothly. Will definitely contact with them for further loan options. This is the best mortgages experience I have ever had. Kiki & Thomas provided exceptional service.

AoranL

AoranLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Thomas and Mandy are very helpful all the way along from beginning to the end. Their customised service and fast reaction solved my problem within a very short time ofperiod

DarrenH

DarrenHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and efficient

Really good experience working with Bruce Yin, ,he is very organized and attention to details.our application got approved so smoothly even we lodged just before Christmas time. will definitely recommend him to my friends thank you Bruce

Maggie Wang

Maggie WangNorthern Region, NSW

Ultimate service

Professional efficient and friendly advice made dealing with Jun and his team an absolute pleasure. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ausun to anyone seeking financial assistance and positive outcomes.

PRofessional service

professional service and good attitude, would recommend to the clients around. I succeeded in securing my home loan products and got rebate which was really good. The client service was good as well.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Bruce Yin provided a very patient, careful, amazing experience. Everything is under his control, which makes our case very smooth and easy. Great experience with Bruce Yin, will definitely choose him if I have any financial problems. Thank you, Bruce.

Thats perfect

I just just had a great experience with Tina Lee in
applying my loan. Very patient and careful helped us a lot. I really appreciate it and I think they are the best!

Steven Sun

Steven SunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team, excellent outcome

We're so glad to engage William Wang and Bruce Yin of AUSUN Finance as the mortgage brokers for our new home loan. They have put great efforts in studying our case due to the complexity and put up the best solution in maximizing the loan amount. We're impressed with their professional approach and competencies, which makes us comfortable and confident in overall process. They have also helped us with long term planning for our investments as value-added services, which is completely different experience we had with all other brokers in the past. We strongly recommend William and Bruce to anyone who needs a home loan with peace of mind.

What a professional and efficient team

I just had a great experience with Thomas and Crystal in applying for a home loan as a first home buyer. I am very happy with the result. I really appreciate it and I think they are the best!

Trustworthy and Amazing finance team

Jason and Lulu, we get to know you both from the loan project, but will definitely become lifelong friends and close business partners. You both helped us ovecome so many tough hurdles, with your unbelievable patience, hard work, care and great experience. You always put yourself in the clients shoes to provide excellent advice. We highly appreciate all your efforts and will highly recommend any potential customers to you whenever get a chance. Your team is just so trustworthy and reliable. All the best to you and to Ausun Finance.

Ausun Finance awsome

Very good team, very nice broker . elaborate planning. Easy and faster. Nice experience with Bruce Yin. If you want to buy your first house or investment . Go and find him!

Amazing and professional team!

A friend of ours recommended Ausun Finance to us and we feel so fortunate to have engaged Ausun as our broker. We had an amazing experience with Thomas and Christine for getting our first home. Thomas and Christine are always professional and attentive. They answered any queries we have so quickly and accurately (always within a few hours, sometimes even instantly). Thomas and Christine guided us through every step of the way. We really appreciate their wonderful service and would recommend Ausun to anyone!

Nice and professional team

We bought our first home with the help of Thomas and Christine. The team was very nice and professional. They mapped out the 'big plan' in the beginning and listed all the possible senarios. Questions were anwsered and well explained quickly. Flexible and agile work style. Also they told us the loan rate we got in the certain time frames, and how much they would get paid as commission by the lender. Christine also helped us with FHOG application. A wonderful service experience especially for young couples.

Professional advise from Neo

Neo has provided very professional advise and help me to get the favour financial structure. Always reply my questions nice and patiently. Appreciate so much! Hopefully,have another chance to plan my finance structure with him in the future.

Very professional and helpful

We consulted so many brokers and Thomas is the only one who can help us due to our special circumstances. Thanks to his team, we successfully completed the settlement at the last moment. I really appreciate their help.

super great

the stall is so kindness and warm and do us a lot of favor!Is is really amazing service and recomend to all of u who need the load application~ great!

Great people very knowledgeable and helpful

Thomas was very helpful in helping us the right bank due to a slip contract development.
Help show us every step of the process and help with it. Our previous broker went through 2 different banks and the loan was knocked back at the final stage which was very stressful. Without Thomas we would of lost our deposit.