Ausun Finance

Ausun Finance

See the Best Business Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ausun Finance

Pros

Reliable, helpful customer service
Smooth application process

Excellent Work!

I was based in overseas when I found Ausun Finance. Honestly, Nicole Huang, who was helping my case, was very professional on getting the job done, service was top notch! I would highly recommended!

• Loan TypeVariable Rate
Jacky C.
Jacky C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Max my loan amount

Ausun has maximised my loan amount with the lender. They also fully follow up on my application from day one. There was a lot of back and forward on my application from the lender, but Ausun has taken very good care of all those matters.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect broke

Eric Z.
Eric Z.

Most Trusted Loan Mortgage Broker

The excellent mortgage broker

My husband and I recently successfully applied the home loan. We had such a good experience, and satisfied with the mortgage broker Kiki. She is knowledgeable and professional who help us applied home loan so easy and our property was settled within one month, It's amazing for first home buyer.
The whole process is so smooth and comfortable. Recommend kiki Feng!

Great customer service and very professional staff!

I recently have worked with this company with my home loans and I’ve been very satisfied with their experience and professionalism. I will definitely recommend this for people looking for home loans.

• Incentivised Review No

The Best Mortgage Broker EVER!

If you need the best mortgage broker, just go to AUSUN FINANCE!!

My home loan application became messy after my first mortgage broker screwed up everything and wasted my time. I only had less than 3 weeks before I contacted Thomas. Guess what? Thomas and Susan managed to resolve my problem on time and I got my house key today!! I can't express how grateful I am.

Thomas and his team are very professional and they provide taillored soultion for my case. They have been very responsive and kept me updated throughtout the whole process. They are truly reliable. I am so glad that I have turned to Thomas when I was desperated, it was a wise choice for me and I am sure it will be for you too :)

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and experienced

I feel very lucky to have Crystal and Thomas, their professionalism and experience, as well as their patient and polite attitude, made the home loan process smoothly. I really appreciate their help and support all the time and would definitely recommend it to others.

Professional and Patient

Thomas and Winnie are very professional and patient helping me with my home loan application. Thomas’s wise advice saves me a large amount of loan repayment. I would definitely recommend them to future home buyers.

Yen
YenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly, polite, fast and efficient

I applied my home loan with Bruce in this company and he is very friendly and polite. Most importantly, fast and efficient. My home loan was approved in a week

Andreu R.
Andreu R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They made the impossible happen

Highly recommend a mortgage loan broker!

Julia is an amazing broker that I am very satisfied with her service. She worked so hard during the whole home loan process. She resolved all the concerns I had. Without her, it would not be easy to get my home loan done that fast and smoothly. Now my house is settled, thanks so much for her help and her team partner Lee.

I highly recommend Julia If you are looking for a professional broker who will not disappoint you.

• Loan TypeFixed Rate

Excellent Service!

The service I received from Sisi Wang and Nick Yu is the best.
Couples months back, we started to think to buy our own house. Sisi guided us and advised how to prepare the materials. Nick also helped to follow up and collected all materials. They are very patience and always willing to listen and answer my questions.
We got our pre approval in a week ; got full approval one day after bank did the valuation.
That’s all because they follow up with bank time to time and update to me straightaway.

Highly recommend.

Irene
IreneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are perfect!!!

Sisi wang and Richard Jiang are very professional and effective on preparing my financing. They provide excellent advice and servces which makes the approval very fast. I really aprreciate what they have made the effort. Ausun Finance has a very good team. Highly recommend.

Jasmine
JasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

Outstanding customer service from Thomas & Jane
professional service and efficient communication
It wasn't an easy journey to get the job done due to various issue from banks but everyone in the team tried their best to help and it was a happy ending.
I am very satisfied with the rate I received for my refinance
Thank you both.

• Loan TypeSplit

Get an answer from our members and Ausun Finance representatives

About Ausun Finance

Ausun Finance is a brokerage company, and partners with over 40 lenders across Australia. They provide brokerage services for the following types of loans:

• Home loans, for those buying a new home, refinancing an existing loan, or investing in property.
  • Commercial loans, to help business owners purchase a commercial property.
  • Car loans, for both new and used cars, motorbikes, and certain other road vehicles.
  • Self-managed super fund (SMSF) loans, to help you use the funds in your self-managed super fund to buy an investment property.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers experienced excellent customer service when dealing with Ausun Finance. They said that brokers were professional, reliable, and gave them good advice regarding their loan. The overall sentiment was that the team at Ausun Finance cared for their customers and wanted the best for them.
  • Reviewers also found that applying for a loan through Ausun Finance was very smooth, with some saying that they also received approval for their loan very quickly.
CategoryCar Loans, Business Loans and Home Loans