Oates Ezyglide Mop MF-047

Oates Ezyglide Mop MF-047

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oates? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

FionaWSydney, NSW

Great product

I recently purchased this mop from Officeworks as a replacement.
    I'm pretty impressed with it so far.
    It easily glides over slate flooring, and the angled head enables the mop to get into smaller corners.
    When soiled, the grime easily washes away under a tap.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $20.00.

Eve
    EvePerth, WA

Simple and Easy to Use

Recently purchased this new mop from Oates at Officeworks. Handle is collapsible and the microfibre mop pads come in blue or red (MF048B & MF048R) and attach to the mop head via Velcro. I love pad mops due to their ease of use and this one so far has been really good. Price is also reasonable ($20 approx for mop & $10 for pads). Pads are machine washable. Would recommend this one for quick and easy mopping for tiles and wooden floors etc, with or without a bucket (simply rinse under hot water when needed).

Other Mops & Buckets

Triciah
    Triciahasked

I would like to know if the Ezy glide is used with water and can you ring it out. What is the best way to use this mop please. Regards Tricia

FionaW

You can use it wet or dry. I tend to leave it dry if I'm utilizing it similar to a broom, otherwise I run tap water over the microfiber pad and mop.
    When I've finished, I clean the pad under the tap. When it's visibly dirty, you can remove the pad and wash more thoroughly.

Jill
    Jillasked

I have an Oates EZY glide flat mop. Is it better to use the microfibre mop pad wet or dry, or doesn’t it matter. Thanks.
    Jill.

Mauster48
    Mauster48

You can use it both ways. I personally use it half wet and half dry by running a tap or diluted cleaner on the front part only.