3.7

67% · 21 · 33%

sue
sueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not worth the money

purchased the mop a couple of months ago, the second time I used the mop, the handle would not lock. no longer of any use. I would not recommend this item. Show details
Shell
ShellBrisbane9 posts

The answer to a dirty problem

This is such a great flat mop, the amount of stuff it picks up is amazing. The floor is left clean, dry and by not having to use all the chemicals it makes me feel a lot less safer.

fizzy19
fizzy198 posts

Great mop

I've been looking for a dry mop for sometime and I bought this tonight and the amount of dirt its picked up is amazing. It comes with a microfibre mopping pad which fits on with velcro, a dry dusting pad and disposable drying pads that you can also use for quick clean ups. I just put one of these over the microfibre pad and sprayed with diluted disinfectant and the disposable pad was black with dirt. The best thing for me is no bucket of water!
easy to use comes with disposable pads
none yet