Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector

Leah
LeahSydney, NSW

My hair is amazing

Honestly I don’t know why I was sleeping on this for so long I will caveat by saying that foil my hair every 6-8 weeks. I use 3 weekly in combo with the 4,5,6 then blow dry that last me 4 days of wear. Beautiful straight, strong non frizzy hair. And on day 4 I do 4,5,6 (shampoo conditioner and bond smoother). I used to have to wash and condition every day. The bottles seem small but they go such a long way you really don’t need much and I have long hair. I get compliments all the time. My hair has never been like this and I’m grateful to find this product.

Purchased in January 2021 at Adore Beauty for $39.00.

Excellent for heat damaged hair

Purchased in March 2019 for $50.00.

notruly
notrulyAustralia

Able to achieve my wish for very long, strong hair

Purchased in January 2017 at eBay.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Kelly J.
Kelly J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot live without this product now

I absolutely love all Olaplex products. My friend used to work at a hair salon and got me some of the products to try and oh my god they are so good.
I try to use the No.3 at least twice a fortnight, as it makes such a difference to the way my hair feels after I’ve washed it.
It is especially important to use this in order to keep coloured hair healthy and strong. (I’m a not-so-natural blonde so my hair goes through quite a bit of damage with the regular blonde foils!) but honestly my hair looks and feels SO healthy.
You only need a small amount each time you apply too, so a bottle will last you quite a while. I only just purchased my second bottle about 5 months after my first.

Wendy M
Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle Hair Treatment for box coloured hair!

This product is a miracle treatment/repairer/saviour for my coloured hair. I purchased it from www.myhaircare.com.au and first used it the week before I box coloured my hair recently. I was amazed with the resulting soft and calm state of my hair after colouring (which usually leaves it dry and tangled). I've continued to use it weekly as a treatment and my hair remains in a healthy, soft, manageable state. Plus my colour seems to be holding well. I have fine, dense, curly hair that's coloured just a few shades lighter than natural. Super impressed!