4.2

83% · 102 · 17%
Brand Manager for Olaplex? Claim your listing.

clara
claraSydney, NSW7 posts

Great but sometimes hard to wash out completely

I've been using this stuff for a while to help make my colour-damaged hair a bit more manageable. It works well and makes my hair feel really nice after I use it. My only gripe is that I sometimes find it hard to wash out completely. You're meant to apply it before you wash your hair, but sometimes I find that even when I've used a decent amount of shampoo and washed quite well (to my standard at least) it still hasn't completely washed out because my hair will still look and feel a little bit greasy when it's dried. Could just be user error - when this doesn't happen I love how my hair feels after. Show details
em b.
em b.

Maria P
Maria PSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Nice treatment

I’ve been using it once a week for a few weeks now and while I don’t know why the hipe it seems like to condition the hair a lot.
Sometimes you don’t have time to leave it on for a few hours (which everyone suggests) but I do at leave 1 hour before I use olaplex shampoo and conditioner with.
Quite a pricey product but if you buy it with a shampoo and conditioner bundle (bought off adorebeauty) it end up much cheaper than buying just a single bottle.
Will see how long the 250ml bottle lasts and whether I would want to purchase again after. Show details
Florencia
FlorenciaSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Love it!

Just love it!
It works the same with or without the n 0.
I leave it for a few couple of hours though, not ten minutes like olaplex suggests.
I use it once a week, I've noticed you hair doesn't get better by using it more often than that.
Taylor
Taylor28 posts

Lee
LeePerth, WA2 posts

Didnt believe in wonder product's until this

Ive only used no. 4 and 5 twice and already noticed a big difference! The first time i used it my hair was so soft and the second time not only was it super soft but way less hair came/fell out when i combed it after washing my hair! I was amazed by how much less hair combed out. My hair feels amazing and looks so shiny. Im brunette and going baxk for the bonding oil. If ur not sure it's definitely worth it. You only need a small amount for a lot of lather. Show details
artlynk
artlynkFar North Queensland, QLD7 posts

Leah
LeahSydney, NSW4 posts

My hair is amazing

Honestly I don’t know why I was sleeping on this for so long I will caveat by saying that foil my hair every 6-8 weeks. I use 3 weekly in combo with the 4,5,6 then blow dry that last me 4 days of wear. Beautiful straight, strong non frizzy hair. And on day 4 I do 4,5,6 (shampoo conditioner and bond smoother). I used to have to wash and condition every day. The bottles seem small but they go such a long way you really don’t need much and I have long hair. I get compliments all the time. My hair has never been like this and I’m grateful to find this product.  Show details
Georgia B.
Georgia B.

notruly
notrulyAustralia51 posts

Kelly J.
Kelly J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Cannot live without this product now

I absolutely love all Olaplex products. My friend used to work at a hair salon and got me some of the products to try and oh my god they are so good.
I try to use the No.3 at least twice a fortnight, as it makes such a difference to the way my hair feels after I’ve washed it.
It is especially important to use this in order to keep coloured hair healthy and strong. (I’m a not-so-natural blonde so my hair goes through quite a bit of damage with the regular blonde foils!) but honestly my hair looks and feels SO healthy.
You only need a small amount each time you apply too, so a bottle will last you quite a while. I only just purchased my second bottle about 5 months after my first.
Wendy M
Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

Miracle Hair Treatment for box coloured hair!

This product is a miracle treatment/repairer/saviour for my coloured hair. I purchased it from www.myhaircare.com.au and first used it the week before I box coloured my hair recently. I was amazed with the resulting soft and calm state of my hair after colouring (which usually leaves it dry and tangled). I've continued to use it weekly as a treatment and my hair remains in a healthy, soft, manageable state. Plus my colour seems to be holding well. I have fine, dense, curly hair that's coloured just a few shades lighter than natural. Super impressed!