2Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother

Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother

2Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother

75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for Olaplex? Claim your listing.

clara
claraSydney, NSW7 posts

Applies well, smells great

I love this. I have straight, colour-damaged hair. I apply it when my hair is a bit damp and I find that it makes it easier to brush and manage. It also smells so good! I sometimes use olaplex no.3 and I use redken all soft shampoo and conditioner, and find there is a bit of a difference in general manageability on the off chance I don't use the no. 6.

Also I bought this almost two years ago and am still on my first bottle - I use a small amount every time I wash my hair (every 2-4 days depending on what I can get away with).

ApCh
ApCh2 posts

DrN
DrNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC43 posts

Poor product. Over priced

Product is of very poor quality and does not provide the benefits they claim.
Their customer service are incompetent, unprofessional and unhelpful.
If you are looking for a quality product but R+Co High Dive. It’s far superior and more cost effective to this poor product.
SNEHA
SNEHAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Excellent Smoother... It works

It's a must try if one has dry,frizzy and brittle hair. I am using it since 2 months and I can feel the difference. I use it along with No.4 ( shampoo) & No.5 (conditioner). Very happy with the result as it makes my hair soft, manageable and easy to style.