Olay Complete UV Lotion Sensitive Skin

Olay Complete UV Lotion Sensitive Skin

3.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Olay, not as sensitive for me !

I was so happy to find a product that is for sensitive skin and at such a good price. I had been using it for about a week when I had a reaction to it. I suffer frequently from hives so I was upset that I could no longer use it. I did stop using it for around six months then gave it another try only to have the same reaction. It did have a real chemical smell to it so I did read the label and was quite surprised, or not, by the nasty list of ingredients on the back. I have now changed to Certified Organic products, what a relief for my skin but it does cost more. The Olay was worth the try , just not for me.

Purchased in January 2019 at Munno Para Foodland for A$6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
EV79Lawton

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

Decent Face Sunscreen Product

The market does not have a lot of face sunscreen for sensitive skin.
It is a bit oily but it's work and with the price tag. I think it's fair that do not expect too much.

It's a daily use face sunscreen for me and been using for a few years.
I would conclude it as a decent economically face sunscreen product.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths.

Causes Irritation No