Oppo Reno Z

• Software
Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Phone at a Great Price

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$449.00.

Leah R.

Leah R.South East Queensland, QLD

7\10 being nice!!

beautiful vibrant shell that is instantly hidden by the dark coloured rubber protective cover provided with your phone. Hiding a big part of why I purchased the phone to begin with. It has a Few screen glitch's that often occur randomly, in the notification bar, e.G: over lapping of notifications making it impossible to read time at top or it shows icons as open when really shut, things like nfc, and headphones, ect...Great storage, easy to use generally speaking! Had a fantastic camera, for a short while, now takes a miserable one. My phone is about 4 months old never dropped or damaged but has more then it's share of faults.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$399.00.

Shannon H.

Shannon H.

Great value for money

Great camera for the price
The little tear drop where the selfie camera is over the screen can sometimes be annoying
Have had the phone for 6 months now and no problems so far
Could do with an ability to organise your apps better into folders

Purchased in December 2019 at Vodafone for A$499.00.

Find out how Oppo Reno Z compares to other Mobile Phones

Love everything about it except a few minor issues

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for A$357.50.

Daniel Ruben

Daniel RubenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value for a mid-range smart phone

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for A$499.00.

Varuna

Varuna

Excellent value for money !

Fantastic phone with all the new high-end features, this is my 2nd OPPO branded phone. Very reliable product that you can always depend on. Long battery life with great quality camera.

Ferrari1

Ferrari1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed.

Only had phone for a few months and keeps freezing up on home screen..like 3 x before an app will open. Tried reboot but does not fix it. Very annoying.

Purchased in December 2019.

AdrianBonython 2905, ACT

Great value for money

Needed a new phone and didn't want to pay $1000+. Features are as expected. Nothing startling it just works really well. Two things that I miss though.

1. Widgets. This may be my ignorance (not being into mobile phones) but on my previous, even cheaper phone I really liked using widgets (carry over from the old windows phone active tiles days) for things like online trading, email, world time, weather, etc. With this phone I don't seem to be able to see widgets. Not sure if its a new android thing with v10, an Oppo thing or something I need to enable.

2. Qi charging.

Neither are deal breakers for me. I like the build, speed, feel and the other specs.

I would recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$357.00.

Adrian

UPDATE I have worked out how to use widgets. :) I think I prefer the older system...just saying.

never_again12

never_again12Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great value phone

I bought this phone on an Optus plan to replace my aging Samsung. I was supprised how good the specs were for the price. I'd say better than an iPhone 10 but just under iPhone 11. Plays games with high graphics and battery lasts for ages. The camera is great even in low light

Purchased in January 2020 at Optus.

Sanjeev

SanjeevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for price

8GB RAM phone appears to be a good deal under $400. No problems so far. No hanging. Handles multi windows very well. Happy with my decision for not to spend over a grand for same technology. My wife has galaxy s10 but she loves my phone camera.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$399.00.

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use Oppo phone

I like my Oppo phone. It does what I require and is easy to navigate. I love the large screen, amazing photos and bright flashlight. This is a great choice compared to expensive alternatives.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store.

Wish lastedQueensland

Love it

Went from iPhone living on charge to a oppos best change I have done camera is good fast and the battery last way longer than. iPhone wish I changed long ago

Purchased in March 2020 for A$399.00.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What's not to like

Just love the facial recognition - means you have that layer of protection but can immediately start using the phone when it sees your face. Sync setup gets better over time. Lots of features for the geeks, or simple operation if preferred. Great cameras. Great battery. Fast (8GB RAM!!). Comes with fitted screen protector and cover..can't argue with that. 128GB memory, Dual SIM, but no SD card slot. Not good that the cover obscures the beautiful purple case colour! But love it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for A$399.00.

Gavin H.

Gavin H.Queensland

Great Phone, Great Price - Ripper Samsung Alternative

Kamran

KamranMelbourne

Loved it

Been few months using this phone. couldn't be more happier. I was always a Samsung user so transition to another Android was smooth. The two big thing for me is the price of the phone and the on screen fingerprints.
The only problem is this phone is slightly bulkier than the phone I have used in past.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$449.00.

RaB76

RaB76Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oppo Reno Z - Value for money

Bought Oppo Reno Z for $450 & quite amazed with the performance of the phone.
Pros;
Good quality camera
Improved sound quality & ear buds
128GB memory & 8 GB RAM phone for the price paid
24 months warranty by re seller & Oppo Australia

Purchased in January 2020 for A$449.00.

rajnish k.

rajnish k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really a good phone in budget.

I am using it from six months. I found it better than experience phones which rip our pocket. It is best phone for me . I recommend to go for it.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$500.00.

Kerry S.

Kerry S.Perth, WA

Love my oppo

I am very satisfied with my Oppo Reno z ..I love the colour and the quality of pictures it takes .. I'm sticking with Oppo in the future love it . I also love the features.. I prefer Oppo to Samsung any day

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$449.00.

Sohel

SohelSydney

Excellent value for the price

I bought this phone for my wife. She is very happy with it. Excellent photo quality especially the selfie. Sound quality amazing and the overall build and look of this phone 5/5.

Purchased in August 2019 at Office works for A$497.00.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressive

High Specs, good battery, good software. awesome camera. Good for gaming , fast charging. Great value. The only thing is that It's Jan 2020 but still on July 2019 security patch.

Purchased in January 2020 at Optus for A$430.00.