MPN:VSJ843R

1.9
2.9
2.7
3.3
Brand Manager for Omega Juicers? Claim your listing.

Judah L.
Judah L.8 posts

Doesn't Last and cant get a replacement as I have to contact the US

Can't get it repaired as the company Zesty by Nautre went out of business Show details
Judy Y.
Judy Y.Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Spare parts unavailable

Trying to access replacement parts is a nightmare. Expensive to buy and no satisfaction. Show details
J F.
J F.

Jeannette
Jeannette13 posts

Ed D.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Do not buy Omega VSJ843RS

I've posted my initial review in December 2019 only to be replied asking me to send it back to the seller, what a joke! The seller is 1,788km away from me and it's not the seller"s fault! If you guys really care about your customer, you engage with me not the seller. And no remedy to fix this juicer! It's the way you manufacturer designed the auger. It was designed to fail!  Show details
Teresa
Teresa

Terrible Juicer

This is a terrible juicer. You have to strain the pulp out of the juice. Also, the screen breaks really easily and customer service is horrible. I have waited over a month and still do not have a replacement screen. I finally had to order one and pay full price which makes buying this juicer a waste. The only good thing was Omega's warranty which is useless if you can't get the parts from them. Show details
Ed D.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

VSJ843R/Q - clogged up

I constantly fighting to open juicer bowl when the auger clogged up. First time I"ve used it, within 15mins it clogged up. I had the juicer for a month and I'm VERY disappointed because of its auger design, design to clogged/fail! Show details
Nicole
NicoleTorquay2 posts

Great product

Omega Juicers VSJ843R is excellent and really easy to clean. It's one of the best products I have bought all year. Now I can have daily juices without making a complete mess in my kitchen. So I save money and get healthy at the same time. Recommended this juicer to all my friends and family. Oh forgot to mention.... celery and cucumber is my best juice!

Show details

Sunshine
SunshineCairns

Chelsy
Chelsy

Is it correct that pineapple or small fruits need to be juiced twice to get most out of it?

Ed D.

don't need to but I did.

Rosemarie Scarpignato
Rosemarie Scarpignato

Can you please tell me if the Omega VSJ843RS juice extractor processes raw fresh beetroot and fresh raw ginger roots as these are is two of the hardest vegetables around?

Omega Juicers   DM

Hi! The VSJ843 is awesome for hard vegetables such as beetroot and ginger and produces the best quality juice. Just ensure they are cut into small pieces and fed slowly.

CategoryJuicers