100% · 60%

Rates and Fees

vinay mittal
vinay mittalSydney, NSW3 posts

Amazing Team and good solicitors for Family law

One law, Parramatta is the best law firm for family law that I have come across. I used their services for extended period of time and their professionalism, attention to detail, and their team of dedicated and experienced associates and senior associates is really the best. I was lucky to have Masood drive my Family law matter, Masood is highly experienced and driven solicitor. He always worked out what's best for me and helped me achieve the desired outcome. One Law has links with some of the best chambers in the city and helped me secure the best. I really recommend Masood and One Law, Parramatta to anyone with a Family law matter at hand.
Gail lopes
Gail lopesSydney, NSW

I would highly recommend Mary from One Law to family and friends. Mary was very easy to talk to nothing was a bother and we got a great outcome. Thanks Mary
Sabai M.
Sabai M.Sydney, NSW

One Law -excellent team

I highly recommend Cynthia at one Law to a friend or family member.Cynthia always give a good advice through the whole process.She is professional,knowledgeable and respectful.We are so happy to work with Cynthia.
Ned L.
Ned L.

Professional and knowledgeable

I highly recommend Ehman at One Law. He is professional and knowledgeable. I did adjustment to the status of marriage, and he guided me through the whole process. He was very accurate with all the paperworks, would always in reach to answer any of my questions.
Toni W.
Toni W.Sydney, NSW

Great company and Lawyers. Excellent service!

Great company and Lawyers. Excellent service, professional and a very smooth process throughout. The ease of use and quality of One Law paralegals is second to none. Highly recommended One Law.
Taylor
TaylorSydney, NSW

Extremely happy!

Extremely happy with the service. One Law handled the case very well and loved the way they mapped the entire scenario. Every steps were taken with good analysis and risk assumptions. I would like to recommend everyone for the exceptional service they offer. They are very reasonable with price too.