6Opel Mobile 4G Home Phone

80% · 41 · 20%

David Forrester
David Forrester2 posts

Don’t waste you money

Really poor connection to 4g , constantly cutting out , distressing hearing my 86 year old mother trying to reach me. Phone randomly calls any number stored in the phone. Consider what else is around. Show details
Daniel I.
Daniel I.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Opel Mobile 4G Home Phone

Found this is a great product. Phone easy to use and setup. Phone manual excellent. Customer service by Ysrael fantastic when I needed some advice.
Ben
Ben

Great for a senior citizen

Got this phone for my mum as she needs a reliable phone
Philip
Philip3 posts

No Frills, No gimmicks, just right

This phone was for my 90 year old mum, she doesn't need to surf the net or take selfies, just call me if there is a problem or for me to check up on her. The dual SIM function at this price point is amazing. It just worked straight out of the box, thanks Opel
Damo
DamoSydney, NSW68 posts

supersal

Same issue as some others have already asked - the phone only rings 3 times, there’s no way my 86 yr old mum can get to it in time. I’ve searched all the phone settings & the manual, can’t find any option to extend it, so it’s not fit for purpose :(

Opel Mobile
Opel Mobile   DM
supersal

Wow, amazing service, thanks so much Michelle! :)

BrianC

I purchased an opel 4G Mobile Home Phone for my elderly Uncle who is in Aged Care. The phone was working well until today. When I activate the phone it displays the message "Unfortunately, GridHome has stopped working". What actions do I need to take to ensure that the message doesn't come on the screen again.

Opel Mobile
Opel Mobile   DM
BrianC

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the feedback. I have now fixed the phone.
Thanking you ever so much.
Regards Brian

Bart T
Bart T

Opel 4g mobile homephone. After I switch off the phone I cannot turn the phone on no matter how long I press the Back button. I took the battery off and put it back again, it still does not work. I repeated the procedure a few times and it worked. This process does not always work. I am sure it was not the battery connection. Is this power recycling, whatever that means. But now I will never switch off the phone for fear of not able to turn it back on again. Surely, there is a better solution. Can an Opel representative solve that?

See all Opel Mobile 4G Home Phone questions