Oricom TP100

Oricom TP100

4.3

Easy to use

Purchased for an elderly parent who seems to be able to use it easily and hear the person on the other end of the phone. Bit disappointed that the tone adjustment button broke the first time we touched it.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$89.99.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We would like to discuss this with you, so please call our locally based Oricom Support on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, and the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Maria Hewit

Maria HewitNorthern Region, NSW

Its great as my dad is hearing impaired and he can finally hear it ring!!

its great, it has fulfilled everything that I needed in a phone for my dad who is hearing impaired. I had looked on the market and was never able to find one that suited and actually worked.
very pleased

Purchased in September 2019 at on line for A$150.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Maria, thanks for the review. We appreciate the support and glad to hear you are pleased with the product. All the best, Oricom.

John of Birkdale

John of BirkdaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone fit for purpose

I'm getting pretty deaf, and it's hard to get everything just right for my hearing aid to help with the telephone. This phone does the job just fine for me.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi John, thanks for the review, and glad to hear the product meets your needs. Oricom.

Home Phones

Find out how Oricom TP100 compares to other Home Phones

The good daughter

The good daughterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They can hear me!

Bought this for my mum and dad. Not only can they hear the phone ring they can hear me when I speak. It's been great for them keeping in touch with others

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and thanks for the support! Oricom.

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Good but could be improved

Surprised to find that it did not include a Speaker Phone option given that it already had the speaker (as virtually all phones do). Very good with lots of great features for both hearing and sight impaired users. Thought that they could do a lot better with the mechanism (flimsy) for keeping the handset in place when not in use when it is wall mounted.

Purchased in June 2020 at Oricom for A$90.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Steve, thanks for the review and feedback on the TP100. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom.

Review collected in partnership with Oricom

It's an improvement on dad's old phone

I bought this because dad is pretty deaf and doesn't see well. Plus he often left his old phone off the hook by accident. Not sure if it is user error, but sometimes he can hear well on it, other times he can't. The bigger buttons are a plus. And he never leaves it off the hook anymore, which is a relief. Glad I bought it for him.

Great Product

This is an excellent phone for someone with sight loss. It is very easy to set up and program the speed dial. It is also very easy to use. Thanks for making a great phone.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$129.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Patricia, thanks for the review. We wish you all the very best with your future use, and really appreciate you taking the time to review. Oricom