VerifiedMPN:CARE80S

100% · 50%

Maria-Fairfield
Maria-Fairfield

The perfect phone for my elderly mother

Has made life so much easier with the amplified receiver tone and variable volume control. Conversations on the phone are much clearer and no more frustration, just sitting comfortably next to the phone. Show details ·  1
Chris W.
Chris W.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Essential Phone - Nothing too Technical

Easy to set up
Easy to use and there is nothing complicated, so anyone can use it.
Photo buttons make it simple for everyone to use.
Rings loud & red flashing light is great. Show details ·  1
Steve Starling3 posts

Great landline phone

Line powered, so no power supply needed. Excellent large buttons. Great for someone with low vision problems. Hands free speakerphone works really well for those "ON HOLD" calls waiting for a person to come to the line. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Not just for those with a disability

I purchased this model for a friend who has a hearing disability and a second one for myself as the Audio boost mode (handset receiver volume amplification) is really useful when a caller's voice is light, unclear or there is background noise. Show details ·  1
Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

simple and effective

Buttons are a great size for a macular degeneration sufferer and a partner with industrial deafness. Good solution for an elderly couple. Glad to see many personalisation options too, including volume of ringer. Show details ·  1

Eve K.
Eve K.

Can I still have message bank with my Oricom Care80 phone? I used to have it with my old handset but it doesn't seem to work with Oricom.

Oricom   DM

Hi Eve, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Mahmood H.
Mahmood H.

I am using CARE80S phone, when I connect to telephone line, it gives busy signal, so that I can not make or receive calls. Can you help?
thanks
Micheal

Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message. We would recommend contacting our locally based Oricom Support Team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as they will be able to assist you. All the best, Oricom.

Alex P
Alex P

Is the care80s a mobile device?

Oricom   DM

Hi Alex, thanks for the message. No, the Care80S is not a mobile device. All the best, Oricom.

Steve Starling

No it's not. It's a hard wired phone

• GTIN13: 9338161006113