Oricom CARE80

Oricom CARE80

5.0 from 1 review

Very easy for my elderly aunt to use

This is a great product. You can pre program phone numbers (and insert photos) of people you call often into the six large buttons at top of phone. So easy for elderly, or people with diminished sight, to use. I required assistance from customer support today and they were extremely helpful.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Lisa, thanks for the review. We were glad to hear that you have had a good experience with the Care80 and with Oricom Support and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know. All the best, Oricom.

Hi, I have purchased the Oricon Care80 and have followed the instructions to store numbers. However this does not work and I suspect the instructions are incorrect. Can you please assist? I am using the instructions from the user guide. Trish
Hi Trish To store numbers into the top 6 buttons (M1-M6 the ones where you can place photos) 1. Lift the handset. 2. Press STORE button. 3. Enter the telephone number to be stored (up to 22 digits). *** Don't worry if the dialtone changes to an engaged tone, just keep following the instructions. 4. Press STORE button. 5. Press M1-M6 to store the number 6. Then that number will be stored to the corresponding "M" button Start by storing your own mobile number to button M1. Then lift the handset of the Care80, wait for dialtone and press the M1 button. Your mobile should ring. This should work. It was the best thing we ever purchased for our elderly aunt. Regards LisaThanks Lisa this is what the user guide says but does not work. I worked it out though. Step 6 press store again. Thanks for your response TrishHi Trish, thanks for the message. If you come upon any issues setting the unit up, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in troubleshooting the issue and will work to provide you with a solution. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

I have a Uniden base with three cordless and I was wondering if I could replace one with a Oricom CAE80 Amplified Phone with Picture Dialling?
Hi there, thanks for the message, The Oricom CARE80 is a standalone unit, and will work if plugged in directly to the line. There are no cordless handsets with this model. For more information about the range of Oricom products, check them out at oricom.com.au. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Hi.i am thinking of buying fo Mum who has dementia. Just wondering if it works on the nbn?
Hi Robert. Unfortunately I can’t be of assistance as my aunts Care80 is not on NBN. LISAHi Robert, thanks for the message.Yes, all Oricom corded and cordless phones will work when connected to the nbn™ Connection box. All the best, Oricom.

CARE80