VerifiedMPN:CARE80

91% · 1626 · 3%

Liz
LizTasmania2 posts

Excellent customer service when problems occur

Bought from gadgetcity the phone stopped working next day . Gatgetcity contacted Oricom , they contacted me and sent out a replacement without hesitation. Great customer service all around. Show reply
Brian H.
Brian H.4 posts

Omnicrom support great

Have a care80 phone. Mother in law in her 90s finds the large buttons and memory buttons very handy. Had a few questions on install and all problems were solved with support. Show details ·  1
Catherine
CatherineCentral Queensland, QLD

Wonderful attention from Oricom Support

Our son bought us this phone in late 2022,to make it possible for his father to keep in touch with the family. We have have had a bad run of luck, with three phones malfunctioing. Each time Oricom Support has promptly supplied us with another phone at no extra cost to us, even though we have now passed the time of coverage by the guarantee. This is exceptional support. Thank you for it. Catherine. Show reply
sharon.young
sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Okay phone

Phone is as described. Big buttons. Memory buttons. Adjustable volume levels. It works fine.
There is an unacceptable amount of interference noise when using the phone though. Seems to crackle, hiss and have white noise whenever the handset cord moves. Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Please do not hesitate to call if you would like to discuss any of the above with a locally based team member, on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST. Oricom.

Tony Quach
Tony Quach

Perfect for my 3 year old

This is exactly what i needed for my 3 year old daughter to use incase she has an emergency at home. She once ran out through the front door crying looking for me while i was out back putting clothing up . Now she has clear pictures of who she can dial with one button Show details ·  1
Lazo P.
Lazo P.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Technical support

There was an issue with this phone but Oricom are sending me a replacement and postage for the returned item will be prepaid. All in all, I am very pleased with how quickly and efficiently the issue was resolved. As for the phone itself, it works as advertised. Both my parents are in their eighties and have a hard time using smartphones, so this phone is a godsend. Show details ·  1
Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very Useful for Vision Impaired

Easy to place a large initial rather than photo for those with minimal eyesight for 6 key contacts Show details ·  1
Lynn Ellams
Lynn Ellams2 posts

Fantastic product , highly recommend

Great for elderly with memory and hearing issues, the picture/name buttons brilliant.
No worries about remembering numbers for pre saved family members.
Hand set doesn't need to be recharged, or go missing from the base.
Easy set up too ***** Show details ·  1
ChalN
ChalNSydney, NSW4 posts
Oricom   DM

Hi there, we have sent you a message privately to try and resolve this for you. If you could please provide your best contact number so we can call you to discuss that would be great. All the best, Oricom.

aleks
aleksSydney, NSW4 posts

Oricon CARE80

Bought for my elderly parents. Great phone. Very easy to use with no confusing features. Show details ·  1
Con
ConGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product

Perfect for a disabled person whom I'm a carer for. Show reply
Jenicecu
JenicecuEyre Peninsula, SA7 posts

Oricom care 80

Great for dementia. Easy to plug into nbn system. Preprogrammed numbers with photos. Great big handle for fumbling old hands. Great product. Show details ·  1
Jeff
JeffMurrumbidgee Region, NSW4 posts

Excellent service from Oricom

Received excellent service from Oricom regarding the purchase of CARE80 phone Show details ·  1
Michelle S
Michelle S

So much easier for my Mother In Law to use

Easy instructions to follow allowing more than 6 saved numbers, large dialling buttons and photos easy to set up. Show details ·  1
Janine Quine
Janine Quine

Am very impressed with phone and service

Was looking for a phone that my partner could use with his ulcerated hands and tendency to accidently disconnect phone. With its large keypad and easy to understand volume buttons and redial, it has been a very welcome piece of technology. Also important to note, the first one they sent me was faulty. When i rang up to check if it was me or the phone, the person on the phone organised for another to be sent to me. It arrived a couple of days later. Now, that is good service. Thank you. Show reply