Oricom CARE80

Oricom CARE80

5.0 from 1 review

Very easy for my elderly aunt to use

This is a great product. You can pre program phone numbers (and insert photos) of people you call often into the six large buttons at top of phone. So easy for elderly, or people with diminished sight, to use. I required assistance from customer support today and they were extremely helpful.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Lisa, thanks for the review. We were glad to hear that you have had a good experience with the Care80 and with Oricom Support and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know. All the best, Oricom.

Does this phone have a sim card access. So it would run off a mobile phone plan ?
I cannot see any provision for a SIM card to be insertedHi Gmo, thanks for the message. No the Care80 does not have mobile phone sim card access. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.Thanks guys I was confused as it came up when I Google 4g sim card desktop phone Question answered Thanks

does this phone have a loud speaker function?
Hi there, thanks for the message. No, there is no loud speaker function on this phone. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Hi can you tell me if the stored numbers erase by them selves? I am asking as I would like to buy one for my dad. But I would have to program it for him and then send it to him as he will not be able to program it himself. Thanks.
Hi there, thanks for the message. The Care80 doesn’t have an internal battery to retain stored numbers. If you would like to discuss with a team member, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

CARE80