Oricom CARE80

Oricom CARE80

5.0 from 1 review

Lisa

LisaMelbourne

Very easy for my elderly aunt to use

This is a great product. You can pre program phone numbers (and insert photos) of people you call often into the six large buttons at top of phone. So easy for elderly, or people with diminished sight, to use. I required assistance from customer support today and they were extremely helpful.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Lisa, thanks for the review. We were glad to hear that you have had a good experience with the Care80 and with Oricom Support and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know. All the best, Oricom.

Nimma

Nimmaasked

After following all instructions phone seems to work fine but can't hear the dial tone?
Please let me know what can be done about it

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, we would love to assist. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Gin

Ginasked

My dad is severely deaf- wears hearing aid but has difficulty hearing people on the phone - would this make a difference- I dont think his hearing aids are adjustable.

Hi there, thanks for the message. The CARE80 includes:

Amplified Receiver
Allows you to adjust the volume in the earpiece to a higher level for comfortable listening. (Up to 24 dB)

Extra loud Ringer
Ensures that you can hear your phone ring from any room in the house. (Up to 90dB)

Hearing Aid Compatible
The phone contains an inbuilt inductive coupler which offers Hearing Aid users clearer sound. Simply switch your hearing aid to the “T” setting to use this function.

We would love to discuss the options with you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

psl

pslasked

how do i switch off call forwarding?

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. The CARE80 doesn’t have a call forward feature built into the settings, rather, the call forward is controlled by the service provider. We would recommend that you contact service provider. All the best, Oricom.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives