Telstra Call Guardian 301

Telstra Call Guardian 301

Twice Shy

Twice ShyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does not do what Telstra say in their brochures - not fit for purpose!

Purchased in September 2019 for $101.00.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Love this phone. No nuisance calls since I plugged it in. Definitely worth it and my message bank still works so get recorded messages even if I forget to turn it on.

Victor_vdH

Victor_vdHLane Cove, NSW

Works well but four not-so-good issues

Purchased in July 2019 for $72.00.

Berocca

BeroccaBunbury

Great product - No more annoying sales calls

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $60.00.

Piper12

Piper12Perth, WA

Callers having problems

Have a Call Guardian Mk 11. We set this phone up and left one of our mobile numbers off the phone book. We decided to test the process. We dialled the number and for the message asking us to state our name and press hash. Which we did. Nothing happened. We then got the message again. Nothing happened. After the third time the phone just hung up on us. Does anyone know how to get that working so a legit number that is not in the phone book can actually come through to the phone. Thank you. Jenny

Purchased in February 2019 for $72.00.

Can't live and wouldn't live without!!

Had this phone since August 2017, and since setting it up, have not had 1 unwanted call. Love it!! Takes a bit to get used to for the callers, but once they are in the contact list or 'allowed callers list', they are in.. Have an old flip mobile phone, and have questioned Telstra on having the same set up for Mobile Phones, then I'd gladly get the new smart phone, even though I believe they have apps to help deal with the problem of unwanted calls. If you need/want your Land Line, this is definitely the way to go. Best thing since sliced bread.. THANKS CALL GUARDIAN!!

Purchased in August 2017.

csutak40

csutak40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best investment I've ever made

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Michelle

MichelleMelbourne

Telstra Call Guardian 301 is AMAZING!!

This phone is easy to set up and is perfect for anyone who wants to stop scam calls and persistent nuisance callers. I am now able to enjoy my dinner in peace and am confident when the phone actually rings now it is someone I probably want to talk to. I love this phone...THANKS TELSTRA!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Althom

AlthomPerth, WA

Excellent. Gone from up to 10 scammers a day to zero

If you have a problem with nuisance calls and scammers get one of these. Works a treat. It's easy to set up and does all the work for you. No more calls from the "ATO", no more calls from "Microsoft" or the "NBN" No more calls from annoying charities
Get yourself one

Date PurchasedAug 2018
shootingstar

shootingstarWOULDN'T U LIKE 2KNOW, Nsw

I love this phone!

This phone is the best thing since sliced bread! Blocks unknown, unwanted calls has saved me from speaking with so many sales people, people raising money, potential scammers & a couple of ex's I avoid like the plague!!
I HIGHLY recommend this phone can't live without it! If your on my VIP list your call shall be answered!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Homesignal

HomesignalGippsland, VIC

Block nuisance calls The easy way

Cara Duncan

Cara Duncanasked

Ok my dad has had his Telstra home phone on for just under 50 years now they are trying to tell him he needs the nbn down well they that he now can’t get his phone to work as they made him get a new phone cause the old one dident work on the nbn so he went and got one of these new Telstra phones and now they r saying he needs to put some numbers or something like that in it to get it to work I can’t work it out how is my 76 year old father work it out plz help

ron bland

ron blandasked

When trying to use phone on Guardian 301 getting message memory full how can that be fixed

Greg T.

Greg T.asked

My Call Guardian 301 always displays standard time. Spent months correcting (adjust to daylight saving) but time displayed always reverts to standard time. Any resolution please. Determined to adjust display hope to resolve before we cease Daylight Saving!
Many thanks, Sue Tomlin. 0434350585. Other than this issue love this phone!

Get an answer from our members and Telstra representatives