2,506 reviews

84% · 2,110320 · 13%
Openpay Plans are interest-free
Flexible payment plans - set up payments to suit your schedule
Establishment Fee, Plan Management Fee and Redraw Fee may apply to some plans
Default Fee of up to $9.50
May conduct credit checks during a credit limit increase application; may affect your credit score if you default on payments

2,506 reviews
Jrl.
Jrl.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Openpay is great, makes shopping easy

Bunnings got me onto openpay, and I been using it ever since, it’s great for when you ain’t got enough cash on you. And the repayments are great and easy.
Dylan
DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Good stuff

Good stuff works well even rho I haven't used it
Nathan
NathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dmossberg
Dmossberg Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Love it

Another way to buy things without hassle and high interest
Michael T.
Michael T.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Openpay are scammers

No matter when or how much my wife puts into her bank account Openpay randomly take it.
$389 this morning was the most recent

Thieves nothing but thieves
Constant $9.50 payments

Danny
DannyFar North Queensland, QLD8 posts

BE VERY CAREFUL $9.50 SCAM

At the moment I have given one star because they wont allow me to do none. I used Open Pay while it was available, was never late with payments and actually liked it. BUT!!! When they went broke they sent me an email and also information about the situation. At that time I had 6 different active plans, so simply paid each of them out that same day. The app says I have NO active plans and ALL plans are completed and I owe $NIL. BUTTT!!! since paying this out I have now had 5 lots of 9.50 payments taken out of my account with no explaination. Everytime I put money in that account they help themselves to lots of $9.50 payments (so far over $50.00. I have sent through emails to support but not response as expected.
Natty86
Natty86Perth, WA48 posts

Scum of the earth

Randomly taking 9.50 fees out of my bank , even when I take my money out of that acc the still manage to overdraw my acc I have no overdue payments they are doing this to so many people just cause u have gone bust doesn’t mean u can just randomly take money from ppl account can’t even leave money on my card cause of u guys !!!!!
Leith G.
Leith G.South East Queensland, QLD

Refund kept and management fees

Openpay refused to refund my money back (months of generic 'fob-off' emails) and even though the company has gone bust they still have the gall to charge management fees on top of purchases. Their 'management' is fraudulent.
Productreview123
Productreview1232 posts

SCUM!

Randomly charging my debit card 2 months after they went tits up. Scum!
Kennis
KennisSydney, NSW

Erika
ErikaVictoria2 posts

Awesome products

Love bella jewellery great service and quick delivery thank you bella ..
Karen
KarenSydney, NSW3 posts

Openpay was great

It's ashame that this is no longer available as i loved using this
Dillon P.
Dillon P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

Grateful for the service, they have been fantastic with me even when I had fell behind.
allison b.
allison b.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Awesome

Openpay is great helps you with things that are most important to you an I find the repayments are also affordable I give them 5 Stars very happy customer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Richie
Richie2 posts

Be careful

Someone has hacked my account and used my account to start new plans. Hopefully I see my money again that was taken from my account without my knowledge. Rubbing it in by asking me to do a review when I’ve been hacked.

Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I used my friends openpay account to buy a phone I made the first installment payment in store with my card and I have the receipt for the phone I haven't paid her my payment recently because we are fighting she is saying she's going to get my phone blocked can she do that ?

Speak truth cowards
Speak truth cowards
Namara M.
Namara M.

I can't find openpay as an option for bunnings online?

Reloaded
Reloaded

Because No One can Use Openpay as of the 7/2 As They have gone into Receivership so you will have to find another payment option till further notice

Candice

Openpay works with mydeal klarna and kogan
one has Bunnings

As soon as I opened the openpay.app I saw Bunnings

Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Is anyone's openpay working in store?

Sue
Sue

Andrew B.

I can't get it to work online at Kogan and this might be the reason behind everyone's troubles. About to go bust?

Contact info for Openpay