MPN: CPH1725BLACK

Phone constantly dropping out

Phone constantly dropping out, it sounds as though you are talking underwater, then takes 5 minutes to re dial the person to whom the phone crashed upon. Returned original phone to seller, and received new phone. Tried to contact my provider to find out if it was that service was causing problem, they advised it was the phone.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $277.00.

Disappointed

The call volume is low. Hard to hear person on other end. Can only take calls in quiet room with no other background noise around otherwise you struggle to hear. Screen brightness is also crap. Have to focus really hard.

Purchased in April 2019 at Target Australia for $249.00.

Software

Finally found a phone that does all I expect

Particularly at the price. Great battery time and charges up in an hour. Excellent screen quality. Size is real handy. Everything seems to be working well, six months in. Like it very much

Purchased in January 2019 for $285.00.

Very long battery life

An inexpensive and good phone overall for average use (phone calls, texts, internet, apps, games). Has survived being dropped several times and the battery life is outstanding.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Very long battery life (3 days with battery saver switched on)
Good camera quality
Lots of storage
Apps work well most of the time
Durable - has survived being dropped lots of times

Cons:
Settings changes don't always save properly
Persistent updates are annoying

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $250.00.

Value for money

The phone is an amazing for its price. Compared to an IPhone and a Samsung it might not be as quick but ur only pay a 1/4 or less than the price.
Other than performance sometimes being a little bit slow (only talking about a second or two) Never let me down and would highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2018 at Optus for $199.00.

Software

cheap phone with all the features

camera quality is decent
price was in 199$ aud from target locked to optus
very happy with durability and brightness
phone came with case and screen protector so didnt have to purchase them separately
apps run smoothly but time to time we have clear them cache memory

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Great budget phone

Best phone I have had yet. Phone is surprisingly quick, easy to use with heaps of features. Camera is really good even in low light. Can't go wrong for the price and will match most more expensive phones.

Purchased in February 2018.

Software

All good except when you charge the phone battery takes a long time than others

I bought this new from BIG W, in Dec 2017 and for some reason, the battery takes a long time to charge fully compared to others i have had... I checked on line google, followed the suggestions on one website, but still takes a long time to charge... however, everything else is ok...

Purchased in December 2018 for $259.00.

I love my phone

I love my phone, the photo quality is awesome and battery lasts all day with constant use, it is so easy to use.. and I would highly recommend people use them over iPhones or samsungs

Purchased in April 2018.

Software

Awesome phone for the cost!

I got my OPPO A73 through afterpay and it is the best investment. It fast and efficient, big screen, heaps of space with 32gb, perfect phone for the value, I am very impressed.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $200.00.

Good phone

Good phone for price. Good baterry life, I ve been using this phone for past 3 months and I have to admit, it meets my expectations. I apretiate 2 sim option, I use two numbers ( sims) on A73 without any problems. Face recognition is quick, quality is also satisfactionary. Only complaint I have is about low volume when on prowided earbuds.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $289.00.

I love this phone

I love this phone, the android system on a more then affordable price with great specs. theres no need to go a samsung when you can go an oppo for the same specs (if not better) and for a cheaper price!

Purchased in September 2018.

Great Reliable Mobile

This mobile is easy to use, reliable, long battery life, takes great pictures, very affordable for what this phone offers.
Oppo mobile is perfect for general operating messaging, calls, facebook, internet related functions, photography etc. If you require apps for daily use it's adequate, however careful not to load apps you don't use often. It will slow the ones that are consistantly required.
Great battery life, just be sure to use your Oppo provided charger. Love this phone as I'm a terrible photographer, and this Oppo mobile phone makes me look like a pro.

Purchased in October 2018 at Office Works for $290.00.

Software

For the price, it is fine

In my opinion it is a good phone for a child as their first phone but I personally wouldn’t want one. People say they are just as good as an IPhone or Samsung however I disagree, for one the camera isn’t even almost as good as my IPhone X (and I wouldn’t expect it to be but people have reviewed that there isn’t a difference) the camera is the main reason I wouldn’t want one but we got it on special for $199 at Woolworths and for that price it is great, my 9 year old is stoked!

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $199.00.

Camera Quality

Up there with Samsung without the pricetag

I was skeptical, but went to officeworks, they price matched and i bought the OPPO A73. I have had Samsung phones for the last 5 or more years. The OPPO A73 is amazing. Great specs. Camera takes great photos. The phone itself is easy to use and fast. For the money i am extremely happy and won't be going back to Samsung. A+ from me!

Purchased in July 2018 at Officeworks for $236.00.

Not very good

I was told these phones were the bees knees but after purchasing one from office works in woolangabba in we'd I am very disappointed with its performance.. It freezes on a daily basis and the resolution is shut. It has insufficient storage and cracks very easily not to mention it won't work with a lot of apps including my square trade. The tones are dated and layout is basic. Do not buy this phone.

Purchased in January 2019 for $399.00.

Software

All the hype was just that.

This phone was supposed to take good photos but my Samsung eats it for quality, weird layout, volume and on off opposite, really annoying as it's so easy to accidently turn down when turning phone on or off, keeps on doing factory reset at random and deletes everything, no after sales service, OPPO not interested, like my BlackBerry z10 it's on the way to landfill.

Purchased in August 2018 for $299.00.

Affordable good phone

Such a cheap affordable phone that works great. Nearly as good as a Samsung. Would highly recommend! Has great features that come on the phone. Camera is great. Volume is amazing! Not a bad comment about the phone!

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Online Store for $250.00.

Good phone

Very good value for money, can install many apps, good software and easy to scroll through. My favourite thing about it must be the camera, the quality is way better than my previous phones. I also installed some photo editor apps on it and they work wonders. Love the size of the screen as it allows me to work on fine details. Thumbs up!

Purchased in June 2018 at Officeworks for $339.15.

Oppo A73

I've had this phone for a little over 8 months now, and I'd have to say I've been fairly happy with it. For the price you pay, ($249 AUD) you certainly get a bunch of nice features. For example, the fingerprint and face ID unlock. These both work incredibly well, and rarely have I had an issue with either of them not unlocking my phone.

One thing I will note, is the preformance. It isn't the best in this area. At times, the phone will lag. This is made worse, if you have a few apps running at the same time. The camera also can be a bit buggy, and may not always take the best picture. But all in all, it's a pretty decent phone.

Date PurchasedMay 2018