75% · 31 · 25%

Eva TrueA
AJONES
AJONESBrisbane

Just perfection!

What an experience this was, from start to finish. I drove my brand new car straight to the team at Solar Style to leave it overnight so they could work their magic. Very professional, giving me peace of mind my new car is in great hands, and the finish of the Opti-Coat paint protection is simply incredible. I'm glad I didn't get sucked in to the dealership package as it is nowhere near as amazing as this. Leave your paint protection and tint to the professionals at Solar Style. Talk to Emily and Josh, and they will look after you and your pride and joy.

NP
NPBrisbane7 posts

If you live in Queensland - your car NEEDS Opti-Coat!

This is the third new car in our house to have Solar Style tinting and Opti-Coat protecting it from both heat and UV damage and from surface and clear coat scratches. I have a toddler and chose to go one shade darker at the back with my latest car to provide him more protection and it looks GREAT. Best of all, not once has there been a 'bubble', 'pucker', scratch or piece of peeling film - ever! Could not survive the 30+ Brisbane summers without this product! We also own cats and park near building sites so having Opti-Coat gives the security of knowing your paint underneath isn't being damaged.

Scott