4Optimum Thermocook Pro

Carl
CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified Pro

This thing does it all

From the get go I tried numerous different meals in this, from ice cream to risotto, coconut rice, all the way through to steaming veggies. You just click a few buttons and you're pretty much done. So simple. Show details ·  1
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
  Pro

Absolutely love it!

I just got the thermocook a couple of days ago and used it for breakfast, lunch and dinner; made bread, rolls, cakes and pancakes. We are a gluten free household and it made life already heaps easier and the recipes are delicious! Show reply
Aaron Schultz
Aaron SchultzSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Pro

Great for Men !

This product is life changing. It helps make eating healthy easy. A wonderful tool for men to have in the kitchen. Highly recommend Show reply
Blue Wren
Blue Wren2 posts
  Fair Incentive Pro

Have loved it for 6 years!

Just had to get a new blade assembly after 6 years. I probably don't use it to capacity, but I love it for the time saved, and consistent results. Everyday steaming is always so perfect!

LOVE the service I ALWAYS receive from Froothie/Athena. Best reason to do business with Froothie! Show details ·  1

Bobi K
Bobi KSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Love it

Took me a while to come into the Thermocook world, but now I'm in I can't live without it. My food processor recently stopped working, but now I've found I don't need it as my Thermocook can do what I previously used the FP for & obviously much more. Show reply
Ritu
RituSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing Product and Unbelievable Customer Service

We got the thermocook pro almost a month ago and it is a game changer! The best part is that when ever I’m making an Indian gravy, I don’t have to use three different appliances, as it can do them all in one. In addition, I don’t have to wash 100 appliances while cooking a meal. All good is cooked and heated evenly as well! The other day I made sticky date pudding for the first time in my life and everyone loved it!!! Super easy, super quick! The main thing is that there are 100s of recipes online and as long as you follow them, everyone’s gonna think you’re a wonderful chef!!! Show 2 replies
Watson333
Watson333

Thermomix out and Thermocook in

I have only been using this appliance for a few days and cant fault anything.
I cooked a Rissoto with ease and handling the bowl was not a problem
I made a chicken stew with boned out legs and using reverse with the thicker blade chicken didnt turn to mince but maintained size.
I am extremely happy with Thermocook and is defiantly value for money.
After 8 years with Thermomix call me a convert to Thermocook.
Regards Richard Show reply
Ray
Ray5 posts

Great machine

Does all it says it will do. Very happy. Would recommend it to anyone who is time poor or needs to declutter there kitchen. Value for money . Thinking of buying one for a birthday present. Show details ·  1
Fact Check
Fact CheckSydney5 posts
  Pro

Excellent Product, Best Customer Service Of All

Sometimes even the best products may need a little attention. This is where you'll find out if a manufacturer is concerned about your satisfaction, even years after you've paid for their product. The manner in which the Froothie service team, Athena solutions, conduct themselves is second to none. Precise, swift action is taken regarding a minor issue. Treatment of their customer shows how much they appreciate and value the fact their product was chosen over the competition. I have never seen an after sales team work so efficiently for a positive outcome. Thanks again for being so efficient and fair. Show reply
ColletteC
ColletteCCentral Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Pro
Tan
TanSouthwest, VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Pro

I am in Love. Cannot believe i cooked before i got this

This machine makes me cook like a professional. The machine does everything i ask of it and more. I love the recipes that are included just to get me started and then i search on line.
The food comes out so delicious and cooked to perfection. Show details ·  2
Roger E.
Roger E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pro

Even Better Than Expected

Excellent for soups, sauces, stir-fry, sautees.
Food is evenly cooked, never over-cooked.
The appliance appears to be really safe - no danger of burning/scalding.
The taste that comes out is a function of the ingredients we put in! The appliance does bring out the best in the ingredients it is given to work with! Show details ·  1
Viv
VivRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Pro

I am super glad I made the purchase

I am in heaven restaurant meals every night I'm a chef now Time saving easy care easy clean up easy use Such a great purchase loads of recipes and you can add your own as well! Thankyou Froothie team Show reply
Safety
TezzaBear
TezzaBearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Pro

If only all my kids were so clever

This is like having a personal chef in my house, most things are so straight forward and easy to make and for someone with Carpal Tunnel in both hands its been a miracle. I can go back to cooking like I love, the bowl is not heavy when empty like some other appliances, it's simple easy to lock/unlock and release from the machine. Wish I had of gotten one years ago, definitely not a purchase I regret in anyway Show reply
Mademoiselle D.
Mademoiselle D.2 posts
  Pro

I call it - MY WIFE!!

I love this little (big) gadget as it is so easy to use, although it does beep a lot, it whips me up dinner without me burning it whilst I go for my evening walks, I come home to a lovely dinner made by my wife! Such a great investment, so easy to use, it is so cleaver!  Show details ·  1

Helen P. · Thermocook Pro

When I press favorites on my thermocook or my phone my thermocook pro m2 keeps resetting itself, which is extremely frustrating. Can you help?

Helen P.

I have emailed your email address and still waiting on a reply!

Helen P. · Thermocook Pro

Hi I’ve just got my new Thermocook which I’m excited to try but I can’t get it to connect wifi on my iPhone can you help

Helen P.

Hi thanks I managed to sort it but now I have another question… when I press favourites it just keeps resetting whether on my phone or the actual machine… I have a ProM2

Optimum Appliances   DM

Thank you Helen for your query, please visit: external link  and our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7

Best regards :)

Cordz L
Cordz L · Thermocook Pro

Hi, I have an Optimum Thermocook Pro and have been loving it. However, I have ran into an issue. When I attempt to set time, temp or speed, there appears to be dial jumping. As in, I can choose to cook at either temperature 0 or 37 (no in between), and I can cook for 0 or 10 minutes etc etc. Now I did note that I splashed a little water onto the front of the thermocook and after investigation, a droplet of water did run out from where the dial sits. could this be the issue and if so, is there a way to fix this?

See all Optimum Thermocook Pro questions

Optimum Thermocook Essential4.8
Optimum Thermocook Pro-M
  • Discontinued
Optimum Thermocook Pro-M4.6
Pros
    User-friendly design
    Easy to clean
    Cooks evenly and efficiently
CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances
Price (RRP) $1,100$1,050$1,600
Power700 W1,700 W500 W
Capacity2.5L2.5L2.5L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYes
Dimensions 220 x 347.5 x 367 mm220 x 347.5 x 367 mm380 x 220 x 340 mm
Weight6.99 kg6.99 kg6.1 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Construction MaterialStainless SteelPlastic and Stainless SteelStainless Steel