Optimum Thermocook Pro

• Safety
Kel Lou

Kel LouWestern Australia

Fabulous kitchen assistant

I purchased my thermocook in 2016 and it’s still going strong. I am able to whip up curries, teriyaki’s, soups, steamed meals, baked goods and nut butters from scratch. The perfect kitchen assistant in a household with allergies. I make all the meals we love from scratch without the concern of allergies. Gluten free and nut free deliciousness. Thanks Froothie/Optimum

Purchased in September 2016 at Froothie.

Anoo

AnooPerth, WA

The best kitchen hand!

I was a bit hesitant at start but it surpassed my expectation! Its like a kitchen hand for me, very practical. The customer service also is very helpful. Highly recommended!

Trudy

TrudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love at first sight

After thoroughly researching I purchased for myself only to have my 20yr old daughter fall in love at first sight. They have run off together-in love! I am still alone.

Purchased in September 2020 at Froothie for $800.00.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Optimum Thermocook Pro compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Jen C

Jen C

My one true love

Every single day you are there for me to make my life easier. You save me so much time with my food prep so i can enjoy my free time. I really enjoy the mango sorbet we make together as well as the plant mylks and cheezes we have experimented with. Oh and i love making soups with you

Purchased in January 2018 for $850.00.

Sarah

SarahSouth West, WA

Love This Appliance!

Bought as a back up to another well known ThermoCooker. Its no my go-to appliance as it is much quieter. The larger jug is better for our family size too.

Purchased in December 2020 for $569.00.

Suzanna

SuzannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dial it Up

Set the dial, add my Cauliflower and in minutes it chops up Cauli Rice. The hole in the top of the bowl makes me curious....I check how it's going.
Mix my Cakes on slow stir using the mixing tool blade just adjust the time and speed.
Chop my vegetables ready for soup add some chicken and dial up Quick Soup or Thick Soup.
The handles don't get hot, the bowl cleans easy just add water and a dash of dishwash liquid. Leave to drain upside down.....congratulations, it's easy and I've only got started. Food tastes AMAZEBALLS⭐

Purchased in October 2018 for $458.00.

Bernie Jude I.

Bernie Jude I.Perth, WA

ThermoCook Pro is so pro it inspires me too cook!

I love how the thermocook pro inspires me to cook whenever i see it! This appliance is a must for everyday help at the kitchen. Very well done! I did make the perfect raw cake with this one too.

Purchased in October 2020.

Kerrie M

Kerrie MHunter Region, NSW

Having fun experimenting

Purchased in October 2020 for $589.00.

Auscot

AuscotMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company and impressive machine. Optimum Thermocook Pro M

My Thermomix Pro M is a great addition to my kitchen! Noisy but strong! The only negative for me was the fact it has no cookbook to start you off with. You take it out of the box and think... 'what now?'
However Froothie do have e-books with some great recipes and there are plenty online as well as a great Facebook group. Easy to clean!
This is my second appliance from Froothie and I must say, I am really pleased so far!

Purchased in June 2020 for $589.00.

Bree

Bree

Optimum Thermocook Pro M not Pro

Purchased in December 2019 at Froothie for $589.00.

Diedri S.

Diedri S.Darling Downs, QLD

Great machine. Good value for money

The thermocook pro m is a great alternative to a more expensive machine. The internal scales are fair but do need some work. The food is cooked evenly and chops well too. The handles don't get hot so you can handle them without getting burnt when lifting the bowl out of the machine. The food that I've made has tasted delicious

Purchased in September 2020 at Froothie for $563.00.

Janice W.

Janice W.

Received my Thermocook.

I am extremely pleased so far (only received this morning) have started with simple things first. A no bake cheese cake, very impressed with the way it mixes and the timing, also really NO MESS....onto steamed Veggies now also so far very impressed. My only disappointment is there was no recipe book. That would have extremely helpful, especially with what to press and timing ect.....

Purchased in October 2020.

Naree

NareePerth, WA

Exceptional customer service

I've had my thermocook for about 4 years and recently had a problem with it heating and the scales not working. I contacted the team and sent it back. They looked at it and fixed it the day they received it and even threw in a new set of scales for me! Couldn't be happier with the communication and service I received. Never had better! Keep up the good work Guys!

Great Customer Service

Received my Thermocook after months of waiting due to Covid and found it was missing the measuring cup. Problem was rectified promptly and customer service was very polite and apologetic!

Purchased in June 2020 at Froothie for $589.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Have ordered it a month ago and have not received it yet.

I have ordered it a month ago and have not received it yet.
The company is not answering emails or phone calls so I am taking it to consumer protection

Purchased in October 2020 for $589.00.

KazooiE

KazooiEPerth, WA

Lifechanger

This machine is a quarter of the price of a Thermomix and does everything the Thermomix does. I've made risotto and soups in it and the food comes out so good. Soups come out boiling hot with no chunky bits and only took 20 minutes. Due to other complains I was concerned but havnt found any faults so far. Can be a bit fiddly to clean but other than that it's worth the purchase. Thanks!

Purchased in October 2020 for $550.00.

Baye01

Baye01South East Queensland, QLD

This appliance suits my needs.

Received my Thermocook Pro M on Friday. Opened my box and thought, where do I start. Once I got going I absolutely loved what it could do. Started off slowly, steamed vegies and then progressed from there. I'm sure as I go along I will find so much more I can do to help cooking and eating fresh produce.
Love it....

Purchased in June 2020 at Froothie for $589.00.

Sharyn

SharynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good so Far

Still working out the uses hoping to incorperate to my cooking more.
but is why isnt there some kind of plug to fit blade hole so we dont have to have blade in all time.
Also the lid needs to be better design

Purchased at Froothie for $589.00.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING

I absolutely love my PRO-M so much - it can be used for any recipe you can imagine and is super easy to use as well. I am so excited to make a whole bunch of healthy recipes in a fast, simple, and convenient manner! 10/10 would recommend.

Tonya S.

Tonya S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic appliance

purchased this after two rather expensive appliances failed . It works just amazing and just as good as my other more expensive version. Food is amazing , does everything that is advertised and doesn’t take up to much room on the bench . Cleaning up the appliance was no problem at all . Has a couple of other features that my more expensive appliance doesn’t have , it will automatically slowdown the speed when the temperature goes over 60deg and the appliance will not work if things are not attached correctly. Looking forward to making lots of creations again . This is a fantastic appliance at a great price ..

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for $589.00.

Shelby

Shelbyasked

What does the E2 and E3 error mean on the thermocook pro M 2.0? Every time I take the lid off it’s shows E3 error and every time I take bowl off it shows E2 error. The program is always stopped or paused before taking lid or bowl off. It’s brand new so hoping there isn’t anything wrong with it already.

Hello Shelby
Alex from Froothie International Team here
This is quite normal, E2 & E3 are normally indicators of the bowl or lid not being in place.
Feel free to call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps
Alex
Froothie International Team

MK1

MK1asked

I scalded my hand very badly using this product. I was making rice and followed instructions regarding quantity but when I took the jug off the stand, the water overflowed out the seal and over my hand. It's badly scalded from the left right across to the right of my hand and I think will scar. Has anyone else had similar experience? I'm worried about using it now

Carol Gasked

Can the Thermocook jug be placed in refrigerator

Hello Carol,
Alex from Froothie International Team here.
As our colleague mentioned over the phone to you, the Thermocook jug can't be placed in the refrigerator. If there is anything else we can assist you with don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Hope this helps
Best
Alex

Carol G

Thank you Alex and your colleague for your advices.

See all Optimum Thermocook Pro questions