Optimum Thermocook Pro

• Safety
Janice W.

Janice W.

Received my Thermocook.

I am extremely pleased so far (only received this morning) have started with simple things first. A no bake cheese cake, very impressed with the way it mixes and the timing, also really NO MESS....onto steamed Veggies now also so far very impressed. My only disappointment is there was no recipe book. That would have extremely helpful, especially with what to press and timing ect.....

Purchased in October 2020.

Naree

NareePerth, WA

Exceptional customer service

I've had my thermocook for about 4 years and recently had a problem with it heating and the scales not working. I contacted the team and sent it back. They looked at it and fixed it the day they received it and even threw in a new set of scales for me! Couldn't be happier with the communication and service I received. Never had better! Keep up the good work Guys!

Great Customer Service

Received my Thermocook after months of waiting due to Covid and found it was missing the measuring cup. Problem was rectified promptly and customer service was very polite and apologetic!

Purchased in June 2020 at Froothie for A$589.00.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how Optimum Thermocook Pro compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Have ordered it a month ago and have not received it yet.

I have ordered it a month ago and have not received it yet.
The company is not answering emails or phone calls so I am taking it to consumer protection

Purchased in October 2020 for A$589.00.

KazooiE

KazooiEPerth, WA

Lifechanger

This machine is a quarter of the price of a Thermomix and does everything the Thermomix does. I've made risotto and soups in it and the food comes out so good. Soups come out boiling hot with no chunky bits and only took 20 minutes. Due to other complains I was concerned but havnt found any faults so far. Can be a bit fiddly to clean but other than that it's worth the purchase. Thanks!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$550.00.

Baye01

Baye01South East Queensland, QLD

This appliance suits my needs.

Received my Thermocook Pro M on Friday. Opened my box and thought, where do I start. Once I got going I absolutely loved what it could do. Started off slowly, steamed vegies and then progressed from there. I'm sure as I go along I will find so much more I can do to help cooking and eating fresh produce.
Love it....

Purchased in June 2020 at Froothie for A$589.00.

Sharyn

SharynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good so Far

Still working out the uses hoping to incorperate to my cooking more.
but is why isnt there some kind of plug to fit blade hole so we dont have to have blade in all time.
Also the lid needs to be better design

Purchased at Froothie for A$589.00.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING

I absolutely love my PRO-M so much - it can be used for any recipe you can imagine and is super easy to use as well. I am so excited to make a whole bunch of healthy recipes in a fast, simple, and convenient manner! 10/10 would recommend.

Tonya S.

Tonya S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic appliance

purchased this after two rather expensive appliances failed . It works just amazing and just as good as my other more expensive version. Food is amazing , does everything that is advertised and doesn’t take up to much room on the bench . Cleaning up the appliance was no problem at all . Has a couple of other features that my more expensive appliance doesn’t have , it will automatically slowdown the speed when the temperature goes over 60deg and the appliance will not work if things are not attached correctly. Looking forward to making lots of creations again . This is a fantastic appliance at a great price ..

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$589.00.

Tahny

TahnyHunter Region, NSW

Perfect upgrade

Takea up small space on beach, easy to use. First meal made was amazing! Super happy to bring the thermocook into our home after having a 8 year old Bellini.

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie for A$589.00.

DeniseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Resurrecting my 'old' Thermocook Pro

Purchased some 4 years ago, loved it then moved in with daughter who is an extreme minimalist. Refused to have it on the bench so it sent into the garage until last year when I retired and moved. Well, taking away the 'cobwebs' read the book again and I havent stopped. Its better than I remembered, I make bread, stews, yoghurt and I just love it all over again. I have all the bowls etc but occasionally it makes a few 'grunts' from the machine which I gently punch and the sound goes away. I am thinking it may not last much longer with its 'overuse' and will gladly purchase another in a heartbeat.

Purchased in October 2016 at Froothie for A$900.00.

I live in New Zealand but it only works for Aussie states I guess

Malcolm

MalcolmPerth, WA

Great product

Great product and a great price compared to the opposition.
Touch button to work out cooking time, makes it so easy to use.
Compact, so not hogging bench space.
Easy to keep clean.

Sean S

Sean SVictoria

Great functionality, sadly let down by the bowls.

Purchased in July 2017 for A$699.00.

Perfect!

I wanted a cheaper alternative to Thermomix and I found it. I use it almost daily. Smoothies, mill oats and almond to flour, bliss balls, it makes eating healthy easy! I love the mixing blade over thermomix’s cutting blade in reverse. The only issue is changing blades, if it came with a second bowl, it would be perfect.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Not in the league of the Thermomix

But a thermomix!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Joe
Joe

MelbGalMelbourne

I wish I never bought the Optimum Thermocook

MelbGal

My new friend in the kitchen

I like how I can make a smoothie in the morning and a soup at night. It takes care of so many needs. It is especially easy to clean- much easier than a blender! I also use it to steam my vege's and fish. My children love the healthy frozen desserts that I can make in 90 seconds

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Nicole S

Nicole SAdelaide

The best!

Purchased this over a year ago and use it everyday. It's verstatile, stylish, quiet, easy to clean, and has multiple functions so you can prepare or make that special meal. I've found that I've been able to get rid of numerous other appliances in my kitchen, thanks to everything this can do. I love making soups, risottos, smoothies, spreads and chopping vegetables with my thermomix. The services offered by Froothie are also second to none. I defintiely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Best Appliance I have ever bought.

Kylie B.

Kylie B.asked

I received my thermocook pro yesterday, I believe it is meant to have 20 functions however I do not know how to access them? I can not find any information on how to access chop, warm, quick soup, blend, DIY plus all the other options recommended in the recipes. All I can access is time, tem, weight, speed, pulse, heating, Dough, start/stop.
Where can I access these other functions?
TIA

Jo V.
Jo V.

Downloadable recipe books on the link above. Scroll through and find your appliance.

Hey Kylie,
You can download manuals and recipe books from here: http://optimumappliances.com/product-manuals.
Just select your language/country on the top right :) So for Australia select EN AU/EU for example.
A really helpful video shared with us by one of our favourite people - Linda Hammill! Linda shows you how to cook the perfect Wild Rice in your TC PRO M! The same technique can be used for all sorts of rice varieties as well :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY1gwjy7PH4&feature=youtu.be
If you have any additional questions let me know :)
Best

Jenelle

Jenelleasked

How much are the . And how does it compare with the real deal

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Jenelle, the ThermoCook Pro M is currently on sale at $589: https://www.froothie.com.au/thermocookprom

The ThermoCook Pro-M Compact Thermomix Rival is one of the most diverse appliances in the market today. It is incredibly popular with our customers as it is a one-stop-solution to all your cooking and baking needs.

The TC Pro M offers:

Speed, Temperature and Time setting

Full Manual Control

One preset function for dough

BUT, you can still make all your recipes with the many functions that the TC PRO M offers:

Functions and Abilities:

Kneading, Cooking, Blending, Stirring, Steaming, Chopping, Whipping, Mixing, Emulsifying, Milling, Sauteing, Pureeing, Mincing, Precise Heating and Weighing.

Rotary control/digital display to manually adjust time, temperature and speed.

Powerful enough to be used in a commercial kitchen.

2.5 litre Bowl Capacity for mass preparation of food.

500W Motor and 1000W Heating Powder

Freshly Cooked Rice

Cake and Muffin Batter

Bread Doughs

Chilled Desserts mixes such as Panna Cotta and Puddings

One of the unique features of the TC PRO M is its built in scale which allows you to weigh ingredients without having to use additional bowls or measuring cups.

The high capacity 2.5 litre bowl is also 100% dishwasher safe, unlike other similar products in the market. This allows for ease of cleaning, and less time spent on kitchen chores.

The TC PRO M comes with a 12 month warranty but is sure to provide many years of use. Our return policy reflects our attitude towards our clients - satisfaction at all costs. We also offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - no questions asked!

It’s simple, we GUARANTEE you won’t be disappointed with your purchase, and we GUARANTEE you will fall in love! :)

Here’s another bonus - you also have access to our 24x7 Customer Support and Warranty team, ready to tackle any questions you may have, day or night!

I hope that this helps! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have more questions or concerns, we are always here and happy to help! :)

Alexasked

How do I get a hold of a recipe book? Is there a website with featured recipes? My thermocook pro m only included a user manual. Also is there a way to mute it?

Hey Alex

Recipe books are located at the bottom of the page :)
Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!
Regards,

Alex

Thanks for that. I’m trying to figure out how to cook rice but there’s no recipe for it in the recipe book or manual for basic cooking. The other model seems to have a steam option which isn’t available on the pro M?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

If you have any additional questions let me know :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives