Optus Perks

Optus Perks

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Optus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
Matt
MattBrisbane

Perks

It's always good to get perks. It does pay to visit the interwebs, you know, turn on the interwebs, or Google, and be up to date with what's available. They're good.

Suby09
Suby09Melbourne

It's been down for 2 days

If you can get it to work it's good for cinema bookings at a good price.

However, the website is clunky, crowded and slow. And to top it off it's been down for two days now.

The login is broken and throws you into an infinite loop of please login, service unavailable, please login.. etc.

False advertising

The terms and conditions of the optus perks do not reflect what is offered. There are only limited tickets available for Hoyts optus tickets and they seem to be exhausted very quickly. This is very misleading and does not reflect what is advertised.

Radmila I.Sydney, NSW

We are working on it error message I have been getting for the past few months

Optus perks is false advertising. I have been getting We are working on it issue, and few months down the track still hasnt been resolved. I called customer service and after a week still waiting on a call back.

Radmila I.

What a surprise, a year later I tried to use optus perks again and they’re still working on it. What a joke, can’t believe the ACCC hasn’t caught up to their false advertising yet

Heidi K.
Heidi K.Wimmera, VIC

Optus perks

I'm only new to optus perks I've only just started using it but do far I think it is a good thing I haven't had any dramas with it and I have got a couple of good bargains

Worse customer service ever

Pity I cannot give 0 stars as Optus perks is number 1 for this.
I tried all week to contact Optus perks to fix the issue I have as I cannot purchase discounted movie tickets via my smart phone. I gave up in the end and purchased the full price of $19 x 2 for the movie tickets.
Every time "optus perks" operator answers they think they put me through to the real optus perks section, however they put me back to to the start again. Today I was on the phone for 1 whole hour and got nowhere. So frustrating annoying and costly.

MamabearCanberra

I just saved $13 on 2 Aquaman Xtreme screen tickets

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
AnthonyE
AnthonyESydney

Terrible

Called 20 times and tried to get this fixed but they are hopeless. Won’t waste my time writing any further as they don’t deserve any more of my time.

WORST customer service

I’ve been put on hold and transferred to 4 different persons for an hour!!!! At the end they could not solve the problem. It’s only about logging in issue and they can’t even fix it. They asked me to wait 24 hours!!!! So crazy and pathetic. What a poor team. I wish i could rate 0 star.

Jordan Vo
Jordan VoMelbourne

Some good options

I've only used Optus's movie discount perk and some other travelling discounts. As a student, these sorts of savings can come in handy. Generally a good experience.

Ended up costing me more money!

I gave them 1 star because you can't give 0 stars.
The Optus perks website is terrible and doesn't work majority of the time (95%). I got it to work one time out of twenty and then accidentally bought tickets for the wrong day which I didn't realise until it was too late and could not get a refund. In the end I tried to buy perks tickets again for the correct date but couldn't get the website to work, couldn't get through on the phone to the help line after calling three times and waiting on hold until the system hung up on me, ended up having to buy full price tickets. All in all it cost me a ridiculous amount of money to go to the movies. DO NOT go with Optus for the Perks. You won't get any.

Mahmud
MahmudCanberra

Worst customer service

Its been three weeks now Optus didn't resolve my login/registration issue in Optus Perks. At first, I had to hold up for 40mins to talk one of the customer assistant. Then she transferred my call to another number where I had to hold up for 20mins and then she transferred my call to another number where I had to hold up for 10mins. Everyone were saying they were not the right department. Even their customer assistant doesn't know which department is right. The most saddest thing is after all those holding and transferring game, the operator was saying they're facing technical difficulties and cut off my line. Most of their customer assistant are inexperience and inefficient.

Justin
Justin

Optus Punk'd

After registering for Optus Perks, I followed all the links through to the Optus badged Hoyts site only to be charged the exact same amount! I endeavoured to see what the problem is was- surely it's just a glitch or bug....Nope, the service has been down for the last month (at least that's what I was told) and after waiting for 75 mins (not a typo) on the Optus Perks line, I spoke to Billing, Mobile and Tech support and no one from Optus Perks! They could just pull it from their website until the issue was fixed, that would make sense to customers. To date OPTUS PERKS DOES NOT WORK.

meocon00
meocon00AU

No optus perks for loyal customers

Went to buy movie tickets for the kids during the holidays. The optus perks tickets is the same as the price on Hoyts website. Being charged extra $3 just for recliner seats is rip off. Since the Hoyts at my location have replaced all their seats with recliners, I cannot purchase the tickets at the price of $12 adult tickets and $9.50 for child anymore.

I’m so sad and disappointed that optus decide to make this move by charging customers the same price as Hoyts and not offer any perks or rewards for loyal customers.

Ray
Ray

Nothing for loyalty

Have been with optus now for about 30yrs, loyalty means nothing to Optus, there is nothing for long term customers like myself.

Lea M.
Lea M.asked

The system wont accept my email address why??????

Darren B.
Darren B.asked

Hi, just recieved this pop up. Is it legit?

Congratulations!
August 2, 2019
We would like to thank you for using our services for so long!

Every day, we select a small group of Optus users and give them the chance to receive valuable gifts from our partners and sponsors. In this way we express our gratitude to you for choosing to use Optus.

You can win a new Samsung Galaxy S9+, iPhone XS or iPad Pro. All you have to do to get a gift is to answer the following 9 questions. This survey allows us to understand customers better and improve our services. It will not take more than 30 seconds of your time.

Remember: 100 randomly selected users have received this invitation and the number of the gifts is limited.
You have 0 minutes and 0 seconds to answer the following questions before we give the gift to another lucky user! Good Luck!

Darren B.
Darren B.asked

Is this legit?

Congratulations!
August 2, 2019
We would like to thank you for using our services for so long!

Mamabear

Doubt it as they just get you to opt into receiving more spammy emails, but it would be nice! Ring Optus Perks on 1300 760 014

Other Rewards & Loyalty Programs