2Oral-B iO Series 9

Michael D.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Joyce
Joyce11 posts

Serious mould issues after about 18 months of use

I loved this tootbrush so much. Was super happy with it but it has serious design flaws. I have separated brush from base, rinsed it thoroughly post use, let it dry separately. It turns out mould has been building up in the base part where the brush attaches and it also develops in the brushes itself. Really sad to notice it is getting so hard to keep it clear and clean. There are little holes there and same in the brush heads. Sadly may have to throw this out because of this as it is getting worse and worse. Purchased from Shavershop for $349. I even bought one for my husband too, both ready for the bin. Show details
Oral-B
Oral-B   DM
Linda M.
Linda M.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts
Sandra
Sandra

Great Product

I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I like that it give you guidance whilst your brushing ie too hard too soft. It charges really quick. I really feel like my teeth are much cleaner. Show details ·  1
Henry
Henry
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great toothbrush and Dentist feel clean!

I have been using this product for nearly a week and after my first use it felt like I had been to the dentist! The connectivity with the app is great and the various modes and brushing assistance are awesome features! Show details ·  1
Chantel
Chantel

Luxurious

After my first brush my teeth looked instantly whiter.
I really like the whitening feature and the red light for when I brush to hard.
Very easy to travel with and charging goes very fast. Show details ·  1
Armand C.
Armand C.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great product, everyday feels like a professional clean

I've been using this now for a couple of days and it really is an amazing product. Very simple to use despite being LOADED with functions. More importantly it feels like a professional clean every time using it Show details ·  1