3Oral-B Pro 500 Cross Action

4.3
4.3

YourFace1996
YourFace1996Adelaide42 posts

The perfect balance of features and value!

I’ve owned many toothbrushes over the years; cheap ones, expensive ones, but the Oral-B Pro 500 is truly my favourite!

It has excellent battery life, has the 3D cleaning feature and a professional timer which alerts every 30 seconds for each quarter of your mouth, in addition to the 2 minute timer at the end. There are a wide variety of heads compatible with this model, from CrossAction to Sensitive and even Whitening heads!

I’ve had mine for over a year now and it’s still in great condition! I bought two for half-price at my local pharmacy and gave the other to a friend; they are also very satisfied with their Pro 500!

My mouth thanks Oral-B electric toothbrushes! Show details ·  1

Jenny James
Jenny JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent toothbrush

The rotating head gives an excellent clean and gets in all the gaps as well. It charges quickly and runs so quietly. It’s light weight and has a comfortable ergonomic handle.
I can’t find the receipt but the FlyBuys Oral B transaction is attached. Show details ·  1
Pradeep L.
Pradeep L.5 posts

Good Value - Toothbrush

The Oral- B Pro 500 is good value electric tootbrush. Battery is okay, better than manual, few cool features like 2d cleaning, timer. It is definitely worth it on that price. Show reply
HighProtein
HighProteinPerth, WA10 posts

Decent toothbrush

This is the first electric toothbrush I've owned after many years of non electric toothbrushes. I feel that I can get a better job done with this than a "normal" one, but it does require a change in how brushing is done.

Battery lasts for a decent period.

It gets stored in an open cup on the vanity don't find that it gets mouldy. Show details

willow12
willow12MELBOURNE9 posts

Won't go back to manual brushing

I used to use an electric toothbrush years ago but was never impressed by them much if I could brush by hand.

I bought this for my dad but ended up using it for myself when it seemed clear he was never going to use it.

Using this now has me impressed. I'm more interested in brushing now that I feel I am doing it right, and the toothbrush guides you along with timer so you brush consistently. I also find it much easier to brush and less worried about if my teeth are clean since I don't have to use so much pressure and effort manually.

I also like that you can change the brush heads for other styles that can cater to what you need.

Minerva
MinervaGeelong6 posts

Really changed my teeth cleaning!

I was sceptical about how much better an electric toothbrush could be, and bewildered by the choice on offer. My dentist recommended this one and i couldn't be happier. The toothbrush buzzes to tell you when to move on to the next section. It has an alarm for when you press too hard on your gums. You can purchase different styles of heads for it though I can't really tell the difference. I got it on special at almost half price so would recommend looking around before you buy.