Oral-B Pro 500 Cross Action

MPNs: 96867601 and D16.513.U

HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Decent toothbrush

This is the first electric toothbrush I've owned after many years of non electric toothbrushes. I feel that I can get a better job done with this than a "normal" one, but it does require a change in how brushing is done.

Battery lasts for a decent period.

It gets stored in an open cup on the vanity don't find that it gets mouldy.

Purchased in August 2018 for $49.00.

willow12

willow12MELBOURNE

Won't go back to manual brushing

I used to use an electric toothbrush years ago but was never impressed by them much if I could brush by hand.
I bought this for my dad but ended up using it for myself when it seemed clear he was never going to use it.
Using this now has me impressed. I'm more interested in brushing now that I feel I am doing it right, and the toothbrush guides you along with timer so you brush consistently. I also find it much easier to brush and less worried about if my teeth are clean since I don't have to use so much pressure and effort manually.
I also like that you can change the brush heads for other styles that can cater to what you need.

Minerva

MinervaGeelong

Really changed my teeth cleaning!

I was sceptical about how much better an electric toothbrush could be, and bewildered by the choice on offer. My dentist recommended this one and i couldn't be happier. The toothbrush buzzes to tell you when to move on to the next section. It has an alarm for when you press too hard on your gums. You can purchase different styles of heads for it though I can't really tell the difference. I got it on special at almost half price so would recommend looking around before you buy.