Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000

MPN: PRO1000

Cleans really well

Keeps my teeth squeaky clean which is how I like them, don't know why it took me so long to buy an electric toothbrush, it wasn't the most expensive or the cheapest but does a great job.

Purchased in January 2019 at Shaver Shop for $99.00.

Pretty good

A reliable tooth brush; easy to handle.
Battery lasts for 8-10 brushes or so.
Can get heads cheaply (not originals though) from many sources.
Has a charging led & pressure indication led.

Purchased in August 2016.

it was a no-brainer

We have been using Oral-B Braun electric toothbrushes for more than 20 years so going for the same brand was a no brainer when we had to replace an old one (still working, but battery became weak) . Deciding on a specific model was tricky, but eventually we went for Pro 1000 (good reviews, decent price and my wife wanted a pink version). Unless more features are needed this model is fully satisfactory. We follow the manufacturer’s recommendation and discharge the unit fully every 6-8 weeks. Right now can do ~20 standard brushings before next charging is required.

Great choice

I'm very happy with this electric toothbrush and my dental hygienist is quite pleased with the results. During my last cleaning, I had no bleeding from my gums because of the extra cleaning from this Oral-B.

Cleans well

Good for removing yellow stains and plaque, as my dentist said it would be. Paid full price for it which I regret as it can be found a lot cheaper when on sale. The unit itself turns off when you apply too much pressure to your teeth which I found to be a useful feature.

Great toothbrush

of these toothbrushes and highly recommend them. I particularly like the pressure sensor feature that illuminates a red light when pressing too hard on teeth and gums. Also, when the unit is broken and no longer retains charge you can send it free to the address below with a note saying it’s for disposal. War on waste!

REPLY PAID 9
JA Appliances
17-19 Hosack Ave
Coburg North
VIC 3058

Perfect!

Love the easy clean, my teeth feel amazing and so incredibly clean, even my dentist is happy. I have even convinced my partner to use it too and they too are amazed.

Addicted to my Oral B.

I purchased my Oral B 1000 when my dentist alerted me to some gum disease starting to occur. I bought the basic Oral B 1000 and could not be happier. It has one speed, which is perfectly adequate. It has in fact eradicated all signs of any gum problems according to my dentist.
It is comfortable in the hand, soft on the gums and easy to clean. It takes weeks before needing another charge & sits neatly on my vanity basin.
A very worthwhile purchase.

Teeth feel so clean

We love this toothbrush, my husband and I both have one, teeth feel so clean after brushing. You can get the replacement brushes easily and at a good price if you shop around. The charge lasts about a week.

Lovely Electric Toothbrush

This was a Christmas present - not sure if the missus is trying to tell me something lol anyway it is wonderful.
It makes a huge difference brushing and I kept running my tongue over my teeth at first because they just felt so good after using it. It has one cool feature that I have not seen before - it actually has an alarm for when you press too hard which surprised me the first time it happened. Apart from that its the same as any rechargeable brush. This is a top quality model and I think anyone would be happy with it.

Great product!

This product was recommended to me by my dentist, its a great electric toothbrush that gives you a great clean feeling, it reduces plaque and yellow stains. I got it when it was on sale which was a bargain, I wouldn't pay full price for it, too pricey. I would recommend this product for sure.

Found it a bit daunting in the mornings.

Found it was fun,it was battery operated.Liked the feeling something else is doing all the work.My oral health was great and felt good.Easy to store and relocate,loving the fact i'm in control of it,nobody else is.

Does the job well. Bought another one!

I've had two of these brushes now, not because the there was anything wrong with the first one, but I liked the new black colour much better than blue sitting on my bathroom shelf. Good quality without any extra features that I wouldn't use. I wouldn't be without it.