2Oral-B Smart 4 4000

3.7

tdlst
tdlstGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

I have the Dual set

I bought the Dual toothbrush set for Christmas for husband and myself.

Have never owned a electric toothbrush before, and I will never go back now.

Battery lasts well, cleans teeth amazingly, lightly pulses at 30sec intervals so you know you know to change areas of where you are brushing.
Flashes red if you put to much pressure onto teeth and tells you when it needs charging.

Interchangeable brush heads are affordable and good too. Show details ·  1

Stan
StanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great battery life and clean

I bought this as an upgrade after my old Oral B 500 handle looked a little worse for wear. The battery on this is far superior. However, I feel like it does not really clean any better, and I can't imagine ever using the bluetooth functions. I think in retrospect, for me personally, there would be more monetary value in purchasing the lower model as it has the same battery life but without the bluetooth. Show details ·  1
Pablo Z.
Pablo Z.Sydney, NSW3 posts

powerful toothbrush

Bought it at David Jones under huge discount, very powerful and feel the difference with normal manual brush (as my previous model stopped working and switch back to manual brush for 3 months before getting Smart 4 4000). Not entirely sure about the difference on 3 available modes though, but Daily Clean is what I had been using.

It came with a stand to store your brushes, and I found the battery life is longer than my old model that was bought few years ago. Overall very happy. Show details ·  1

ak47wong
ak47wongAU18 posts
reaver821
reaver821Sydney, NSW6 posts

a bit overpriced

Works fine but there is not much i could say about it,
besides the longer battery life, its just a $24 Oral-B Vitality Precision with some pointless features that u will only play with for the first 3 days. Show details
Michael O.
Michael O.Sydney, NSW12 posts

great value

Great value toothbrush in the Oral b range. Quiet, holds the charge well, looks good and does a great job cleaning my teeth.
My dentist knew when my old one broke down because my gums were not as good. Show details ·  1
Jatboy
JatboySydney, NSW5 posts

It's Okay

This is my first electric toothbrush and I feel it's just all right there not much to blab about it.
I would say it could have been slimmer, and they (OralB) could have presented more data on my app in terms of toothbrush usage. Show details
Michael B.
Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

I'm impressed

I purchased this toothbrush to replace my manual toothbrush and have been pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable it has been to use. It looks nice, it has a timer to tell me when to switch to different sections of my mouth and the battery lasts over a week. The Bluetooth works, but after a couple of days I wrote it off as a gimmick, some may like it but I don't feel the need to be validated by my toothbrush. I recommend this brush to those looking for a mid-range electric toothbrush. While the Sonicare looked nicer and the Genius's features were appealing, I'm glad I settled for this as it is more than I need and fetched a fair price. Show details ·  1
Sev
SevBrisbane64 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good quality, bluetooth functionality not really needed

As usual, all of the braun - oral-b electric toothbrushes are decent quality, I find their rotary action to be effective. At last now they started using li-ion batteries instead of Ni-MH. I suggest you use original replacement heads. Show details
Tiffany
TiffanyBrisbane5 posts

Great toothbrush

This toothbrush has been great, the battery life in about 2 weeks before it needs a charge. The speed is great, my teeth feel extra clean afterwards. I could never go back to manual toothbrushes after using this.