Oral-B Smart 4 4000

Oral-B Smart 4 4000

Jatboy

JatboySydney, NSW

It's Okay.

This is my first electric toothbrush and I feel it's just all right there not much to blab about it.
I would say it could have been slimmer, and they (OralB) could have presented more data on my app in terms of toothbrush usage.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Online Store for $99.00.

Battery Life
Noise Level
Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo

Michael B.

Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

I'm impressed

I purchased this toothbrush to replace my manual toothbrush and have been pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable it has been to use. It looks nice, it has a timer to tell me when to switch to different sections of my mouth and the battery lasts over a week. The Bluetooth works, but after a couple of days I wrote it off as a gimmick, some may like it but I don't feel the need to be validated by my toothbrush. I recommend this brush to those looking for a mid-range electric toothbrush. While the Sonicare looked nicer and the Genius's features were appealing, I'm glad I settled for this as it is more than I need and fetched a fair price.

Purchased in July 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $99.00.

Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for that Michael, glad your enjoying the switchover to electric!

Sev

SevBrisbane

Good quality, bluetooth functionality not really needed

As usual, all of the braun - oral-b electric toothbrushes are decent quality, I find their rotary action to be effective. At last now they started using li-ion batteries instead of Ni-MH. I suggest you use original replacement heads.

Purchased in June 2018 at eBay for $105.00.

Tiffany

TiffanyBrisbane

Great toothbrush

This toothbrush has been great, the battery life in about 2 weeks before it needs a charge. The speed is great, my teeth feel extra clean afterwards. I could never go back to manual toothbrushes after using this.