Oral-B Pro Triumph 5000

Oral-B Pro Triumph 5000

Brian

Brian

Why didn't I get an electric toothbrush earlier?

Really this is great, it is easy, i t regulates the time I spend brushing my teeth and cuts out the guesswork. It makes me more likely to brush my teeth because it is so easy. I have got rid of my gum disease problems and my dentist is happier with me. Thanks oral B

Mark Alsop

Mark AlsopSydney

Product is Getting Made Cheaper.

markden

markdenSydney, NSW

• Selected Review

Very good toothbrush but still needs improvement

lily

lilyMelbourne

Very good product, worth the money

This is the second Oral-B electrical toothbrush I had and I think it is brilliant. I like the bluetooth display which shows you your brush duration and the pressure (red light if too much pressure). The travel case is very convenient. But charging time is long, but this is due to the inductive charging.

DisappointedMelbourne

Major step backwards

I replaced my old Triumph toothbrush with this one. Its a major step backwards. The charger only supports a single voltage and is useless for travel. The charger takes much longer to charge. The battery does not last as long and requires more frequent recharging. And the annoying professional timer cannot be turned off. There is nothing more annoying than having your toothbrush pause for a while at 2 minutes just as you are trying to finish doing your teeth. Very disappointed.

Disappointed

I replaced the battery in my old Oral B Triumph toothbrush with a larger capacity battery. Oral B could do the same for a few cents more and get significant improvements in times between recharges.

Ben

Ben

Braun or Phillips?

Faruk

FarukCashmere

Oral-B Triumph 5000 Wireless SmartGuide

We have always used Oral-B toothbrush and have been pretty happy with their brushes.
6 months ago we upgraded to Oral-B Triumph 5000 Wireless SmartGuide after doing a fair bit of research - unfortunately this one has died on us.
Not what we expected for a toothbrush which is so expensive
Good toothbrush while it worked
Expensive, unreliable, takes long time to charge

bmoreyVic, 3140

Known quality problem

bmorey

Update - the timer beeps have returned and sometimes the over-pressure light stays off for a while and the 'normal' cycle works. Not reliable and not happy all the same.

dboezm

dboezm

Oral-B Professional Care 5000 with SmartGuide

bmorey

The battery can be replaiced if you're a bit handy:

OnlineConsumer1

OnlineConsumer1AU

Oral-B Triumph 5000 Wireless SmartGuide

nonreligious

nonreligiousSydney, NSW

Overpriced with the smartguide, but great product