MPN: KX-TGC223ALS

excellent phone lots of features

quick to setup has many features like alarm, number display, call blocking, etc- many more features so cant lose the manual clear good volume and setup and all the other handsets automatically update - cant fault it- oh and by the way the reason i brought this phone my old Panasonic corded phone about 9 years old had trouble when dialing call centres when pluged in to the NBN modem when asked to press a certain number. this phone had no problem

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $89.00.

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback and that your phone is working well with your new NBN setup.

annoying

I bought the Panasonic Cordless Phone Triple Pack KX-TGC223ALS and thought I was doing the right thing as I like Panasonic Phones. I cannot make a call to a mobile phone, and as nearly everyone uses mobiles it a tad annoying. I tried Panasonic and all they want you to do is sign on for a newsletter which I don't want

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Value pack

My old corded phone developed a buzzing noise and this was finally too much so I explored the possibility of a cordless phone replacement. Because I didn't have a clue on what to look for my research mainly focused on good features to consider before making a decision. In my search I blundered across reviews, in particular Product Review. The result was Panasonic conclusively out-rated all others. The next step was price and I noticed a competitive one below the rrp. of $74, so I purchased my pack from Officeworks, less 5%, added an extra 2 years warranty for a small extra charge.Unfortunately my phone was faulty, so I returned the pack for a replacement. So far I'm quite pleased performance wise, in particular the speaker phone volume and clarity are excellent and the range way beyond my expectations. The only improvement the manufacturer could consider is to increase the maximum number of rings {9] as handicapped people could have difficulty in reaching the phone in time. My summing up is a great and easy to use pack representing good price value.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good Value

The old cordless phones in our office needed new batteries and the NBN is coming so better off buying new phones.
This 3 pack looks the goods. Easy to set up, good sound quality and clear display. One problem: When the answering machine gets the call all 3 hands sets can hear the out going and incoming message. So far have not been able to silence hand sets 2 and 3. Hopefully its compatible with what ever NBN we are forced onto.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Very handy triple phone pack.

We needed new phones once NBN wiring connection was done. Chose Panasonic based on reviews, brand reputation, compactness and price ($74 at GG but now $59). Unit was easy to set up once comprehensive manual was studied, and the phones are simple to use once familiar with the main functions. The base station unit is particularly easy to check for recorded missed calls, and all 3 phones seem easy to use and function as they should, with good range throughout our house and no interference. Overall very happy with the choice after a few weeks.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Simple and easy

Plug it in and turn it on.

Setup is straight forward enough. Follow the instructions to set time, date and you can even name the phone.

They are easy to use and have a decent range, I can walk 50 meters away from the Base station outside the house with no loss of clarity.

My word of advice though is to plug them into the power only to let them fully charge before using.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Reliable and functional basic phone.

Have had this phone now for about 6 weeks and am quite happy with it. I needed 5 units and so bought two sets of three units. I Had no trouble synchronizing all 6 to the one base unit. (much more economical than buying individual extra phones). The second base is not connected to the phone line and only serves as a charger. Note: make sure you sync (register) all the handsets to the main base station connected to the phone line. I also took a hand set to all corners of the house and yard including out on the street, The phone kept 3 bars reception most of the time with 2-3 bars in the worst possible locations. I have even successfully programmed in a number of blocked numbers. Bearing in mind that it is a basic unit, I have found that at this time I am happy with it and it hasn't let me down.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Better than Uniden

I am quite happy with this phone as the setup is quite straighforward. I do not use the answering service but other functions are working fine. The number buttons are easy to see and ringer setup is a breeze. Bought it from Officeworks on eBay and collected it in store.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Works well, happy so far

We bought the 3 unit (handset) model (KX-TGC223ALS) from The Good Guys on special for $49 a few weeks back. Its mainly my wife who uses it but she hasn't complained so that means it works well. I like that the phonebook memory is shared so as soon as you enter a new contact it is available from any phone. For the price I think it's a good deal. I was a bit worried buying it as a prior model of Panasonic had quite a few negative reviews but so far so good on this one.

how do I increase the number of rings on the handset

How do I increase the length of rings before the answer machine kicks in. I can never reach the device in time!
Hi Hilda H., Actually I don't use the system's answering machine which I have switched off. Instead I use Telstra's 101 message bank with the maximum no. of rings set at 9. The same maximum applies to the Panasonic's system. I did it once- the Panasonic Operating Instructions booklet reference is on page 32. If you still have trouble carrying out the increase I would suggest you contact Panasonic, phone no. 132600. They are very helpful & will guide you through. Best wishes Merv.

Does it have call blocking pro
Dear Lynette, I believe it does have a call blocking function but if so I don't know how to use it. Suggest you contact Panasonic on phone no. 132600- they should be able to confirm & if so guide you thru how to do it. Good luck Merv.

CategoryHome Phones