VerifiedMPN:KX-TGC223ALS

80%10%10%

Lazza48Sydney, NSW31 posts

Could be better

The one problem with this phone is that the clock keeps very poor time. In one day it gained more than 20 seconds! This is not good to say the least. Show details
David G.
David G.3 posts

excellent phone lots of features

quick to setup has many features like alarm, number display, call blocking, etc- many more features so cant lose the manual clear good volume and setup and all the other handsets automatically update - cant fault it- oh and by the way the reason i brought this phone my old Panasonic corded phone about 9 years old had trouble when dialing call centres when pluged in to the NBN modem when asked to press a certain number. this phone had no problem Show details ·  1
Jac
Jac

annoying

I bought the Panasonic Cordless Phone Triple Pack KX-TGC223ALS and thought I was doing the right thing as I like Panasonic Phones. I cannot make a call to a mobile phone, and as nearly everyone uses mobiles it a tad annoying. I tried Panasonic and all they want you to do is sign on for a newsletter which I don't want

User Merv.
User Merv.sydney16 posts

Lordknaps
LordknapsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA72 posts

Good Value

The old cordless phones in our office needed new batteries and the NBN is coming so better off buying new phones.

This 3 pack looks the goods. Easy to set up, good sound quality and clear display. One problem: When the answering machine gets the call all 3 hands sets can hear the out going and incoming message. So far have not been able to silence hand sets 2 and 3. Hopefully its compatible with what ever NBN we are forced onto.

JohnandjennyR
JohnandjennyRMount Martha

Very handy triple phone pack

We needed new phones once NBN wiring connection was done. Chose Panasonic based on reviews, brand reputation, compactness and price ($74 at GG but now $59). Unit was easy to set up once comprehensive manual was studied, and the phones are simple to use once familiar with the main functions. The base station unit is particularly easy to check for recorded missed calls, and all 3 phones seem easy to use and function as they should, with good range throughout our house and no interference. Overall very happy with the choice after a few weeks.

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Simple and easy

Plug it in and turn it on.

Setup is straight forward enough. Follow the instructions to set time, date and you can even name the phone.

They are easy to use and have a decent range, I can walk 50 meters away from the Base station outside the house with no loss of clarity.

My word of advice though is to plug them into the power only to let them fully charge before using.

benno9999
benno9999South East Queensland, QLD24 posts

Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW109 posts

Better than Uniden

I am quite happy with this phone as the setup is quite straighforward. I do not use the answering service but other functions are working fine. The number buttons are easy to see and ringer setup is a breeze. Bought it from Officeworks on eBay and collected it in store.

Aliflair
AliflairBrisbane3 posts

Works well, happy so far

We bought the 3 unit (handset) model (KX-TGC223ALS) from The Good Guys on special for $49 a few weeks back. Its mainly my wife who uses it but she hasn't complained so that means it works well. I like that the phonebook memory is shared so as soon as you enter a new contact it is available from any phone. For the price I think it's a good deal. I was a bit worried buying it as a prior model of Panasonic had quite a few negative reviews but so far so good on this one.

ALDIFAN
ALDIFAN

phone kx-tgc220al .I can hear the person i call but they can not hear me?

Lazza48

No idea, but you might have all the batteries checked.

Panasonic   DM

Hi ALDIFAN, its best you call us on 132600and they will assist you further with your enquiry.

Fiona
Fiona

Can I purchase in Australia for use in FIJI?

Lazza48

I think it is highly likely it will work in Fiji, But I wouldn't risk it. Buy a phone when you get there.

Panasonic   DM

Hi Fiona, please give our customer service team a call on 132600, and they will assist your further with your enquiry.

Tim
Tim

Can I assign different rings to different incoming calls? I want to know caller id by sound.
the model is Panasonic KX-TGC223

If so what are the steps? nothing mentioned in the manuals..

Lazza48

I don't think so. It appears you can only adjust the volume.

Panasonic   DM

Hi Tew, Please give our customer service team a call on 132600 and they will assist you with your enquiry.

thanks