Panasonic KX-TGC223ALS

Panasonic KX-TGC223ALS

MPN: KX-TGC223ALS

David G.

David G.

excellent phone lots of features

quick to setup has many features like alarm, number display, call blocking, etc- many more features so cant lose the manual clear good volume and setup and all the other handsets automatically update - cant fault it- oh and by the way the reason i brought this phone my old Panasonic corded phone about 9 years old had trouble when dialing call centres when pluged in to the NBN modem when asked to press a certain number. this phone had no problem

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $89.00.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback and that your phone is working well with your new NBN setup.

annoying

I bought the Panasonic Cordless Phone Triple Pack KX-TGC223ALS and thought I was doing the right thing as I like Panasonic Phones. I cannot make a call to a mobile phone, and as nearly everyone uses mobiles it a tad annoying. I tried Panasonic and all they want you to do is sign on for a newsletter which I don't want

Date PurchasedJan 2018

User Merv.sydney

Value pack

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Lordknaps

LordknapsAdelaide

Good Value

The old cordless phones in our office needed new batteries and the NBN is coming so better off buying new phones.
This 3 pack looks the goods. Easy to set up, good sound quality and clear display. One problem: When the answering machine gets the call all 3 hands sets can hear the out going and incoming message. So far have not been able to silence hand sets 2 and 3. Hopefully its compatible with what ever NBN we are forced onto.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

JohnandjennyR

JohnandjennyRMount Martha

Very handy triple phone pack.

We needed new phones once NBN wiring connection was done. Chose Panasonic based on reviews, brand reputation, compactness and price ($74 at GG but now $59). Unit was easy to set up once comprehensive manual was studied, and the phones are simple to use once familiar with the main functions. The base station unit is particularly easy to check for recorded missed calls, and all 3 phones seem easy to use and function as they should, with good range throughout our house and no interference. Overall very happy with the choice after a few weeks.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Dennis

DennisAU

Simple and easy

Plug it in and turn it on.

Setup is straight forward enough. Follow the instructions to set time, date and you can even name the phone.

They are easy to use and have a decent range, I can walk 50 meters away from the Base station outside the house with no loss of clarity.

My word of advice though is to plug them into the power only to let them fully charge before using.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

benno9999

benno9999Brisbane

Reliable and functional basic phone.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Better than Uniden

I am quite happy with this phone as the setup is quite straighforward. I do not use the answering service but other functions are working fine. The number buttons are easy to see and ringer setup is a breeze. Bought it from Officeworks on eBay and collected it in store.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Aliflair

AliflairBrisbane

Works well, happy so far

We bought the 3 unit (handset) model (KX-TGC223ALS) from The Good Guys on special for $49 a few weeks back. Its mainly my wife who uses it but she hasn't complained so that means it works well. I like that the phonebook memory is shared so as soon as you enter a new contact it is available from any phone. For the price I think it's a good deal. I was a bit worried buying it as a prior model of Panasonic had quite a few negative reviews but so far so good on this one.

Hilda H.

Hilda H.asked

how do I increase the number of rings on the handset

Hilda H.

Hilda H.asked

How do I increase the length of rings before the answer machine kicks in. I can never reach the device in time!

Hi Hilda H.,
Actually I don't use the system's answering machine which I have switched off. Instead I use Telstra's 101 message bank with the maximum no. of rings set at 9. The same maximum applies to the Panasonic's system. I did it once- the Panasonic Operating Instructions booklet reference is on page 32. If you still have trouble carrying out the increase I would suggest you contact Panasonic, phone no. 132600. They are very helpful & will guide you through.
Best wishes
Merv.

Lynette

Lynetteasked

Does it have call blocking pro

Dear Lynette,
I believe it does have a call blocking function but if so I don't know how to use it. Suggest you contact Panasonic
on phone no. 132600- they should be able to confirm & if so guide you thru how to do it.
Good luck
Merv.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives