6Oricom Guardian Plus OBHGPLUS

Video Quality

Crystal Cope
Crystal CopeSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Couldn’t live without my oricom monitor!

The oricom guardian plus is a must for parents with a newborn! The camera was easy to set up, has great audio and image quality. I love using the wearable tracker as it gives an insight into the babies vitals, giving me complete peace of mind to know that my little one is sleeping safely. I would recommend this monitor and brand to all parents! Show reply
Simone
Simone5 posts

Reassurance for parents

The Oricom Guardian Plus is a must have for new parents as it offers many insights into your babies wellbeing. I love using the sleep tracking wearable to give me an idea of how my little one has slept. The camera is super clear with so many more features than cameras I have tried in the past. The signal range is great for our house and being able to use the whole set or just parts of it, makes it the ideal product. I find it super reliable and easy to set up. Show reply
Nat
NatAU8 posts

Peace of mind!

We love our guardian pro kit, the peace of mind it's given us around sleep time is amazing. So simple to use and so many amazing features. My favourite is being able to see oxygen levels, heart rate and control the night light from my phone. The quality of the camera and parent unit is also amazing! Show details ·  1
Amy B
Amy BSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Erin Bacchi
Erin BacchiSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Peace of mind while baby sleeps

We absolutely love the Oricom Guardian Plus baby sleep tracker. We also have an oricom baby monitor and love that the video from the monitor along with our bubs sleep stats are all located in one easy to use app. These products give us peace of mind while our little guy sleeps and lets us know how his sleep cycles look. We also have used this on our 4 year old who has food sensitivities that affect his airways when he sleeps, so when we trial different foods we can monitor his sleeping patterns more precisely. Show details ·  1
aniejade87
aniejade874 posts

Amazing Technology!

We love our Guardian+!

It is so amazing to be able to monitor and track not only my babies sleep patterns, but to be able to monitor his heart rate, oxygen levels and temperatures.

He doesn't seem bothered by the ankle strap at all and it fits under his onesie and sleepsuit.

The Smart Soother acts as a nightlight and a white noise machine...and I can control the colour of the light as well as the sounds from my phone without having to go into the nursery.

It is high tech yet still simple to set up and use! Show details ·  1

char
charSydney, NSW28 posts

Perfection

I absolutely love the sleep tracker as it give me peace of mind. And it's so easy to use and loving the app to check her oxygen levels and movement when my baby is asleep. The best thing is it also plays music and has calming lights and doesn't take up too much space in the nursery. I honestly highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1

Becca B.
Becca B.

I'm asking a similar question to Jess M. above - I am comparing this product to the Owlet. I'd like to know if you can get the app or device to beep loudly if oxygen or heart rate levels dip below a certain point?

Oricom
Oricom   DM
Jess M
Jess M

Will my oricom Guardian plus alert me if there are concerns with my child’s vitals?

Oricom
Oricom   DM

Hi Jess, thanks for the message. The Guardian is not a medical device. It is used for tracking trends and data over a sleep period. All the best, Oricom.

CategoryBaby Monitors
Price (RRP) $399
TypeVital Sign Monitoring Only
Features2-way Communication, Ambient Sounds, Body Temperature Monitor, Lullabies, Motion Detector, Night Light and Smartphone App
Vital SignsHeart Rate, Oxygen Levels and Sleep Monitoring